¡QUESTION ROUND!

Some of you wanted this, some didn't care. I know that no one likes these. But here I am, to show you all of the magic behind the story, Little Miss Babysitter, by telling you 15 things about myself that I think are... important? Is that the word I want? Literally, that's the question I ask myself everytime I try and write a chapter. Whatever. here goes.

1. I am a sophomore in highschool(edited 7/19/14 - i will be a junior this upcoming school yeeer

2. I have two dogs, and most of my passwords anywhere are a combination of both of their names

3. I am one quarter German, although my entire name is probably Italian. Don't know how that happened.(I'll give you this: My first name is Aria :s)

4. I play violin, viola, guitar, drums, saxophone, (a little) piano, and I have the ability to play electric bass. OH and I try to sing! .. Sometimes.

5. I have a brother that is two and a half years older than me, who also finds joy in lying to me about everything and anything

6. Music has been in my life since I've had the ability to walk

7. Half of my family lives in Germany

8. I speak semi-fluent Spanish

9. My favorite color is yellow, but it used to be gray, green, and red, all at different points.(Favorite TV show is Breaking Bad. Just thought I'd share that.)

10. Truth be told, I'm not that much of a reader. HAHA

11. When I text, I use correct grammar and punctuation.

12. My favorite foods consist of Chinese prepared egg rolls, fruits, Aloo Papri Chaat (an indian appetizer) and Mario Kart 64.

13. I live next to the bad boy of my school. But i might go into that later ;)

14. As a kid, I went to a hippie school in the woods until I was 12 years old.

15. When I was about 6-7 years old, I went to Disney World and got sick with a 103.9 fever, so we had to fly back early, and my brother hasn't forgiven me up until this day. Keep in mind he was about 9 years old at the time.

(16.) Liam and Mason are based off of two very special people in my life c:(they're around the same age as them too!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now you know me. I'm a boring person. Also, if you legitimately do know me, (since everyone in my grade uses this website) please do not reveal me. c:
UMMMM, I've gotten a few questions on LMBS and I think I'll answer them here. 5 sound good?

{reworded to be understood easily}1. When did you come up with the story of LMBS?
I was actually at camp over the summer and it came to me, but since I had no internet in a 20 square mile radius, there wasn't much I could do.

2. Are the characters based off of anyone real? I wish. No but umm... I think a lot of people can relate to the parents in this book. I tried pretty hard to give them parental qualities, and it just goes to show that no household is perfect. :') Although, I do know someone named Nekou, and his name may or may not have inspired a name choice in this book....

3. Who is your favorite character in the book and why? My favorite person... hmm. I guess that'd have to be Ela's mom. I totally forgot her name, and I don't even know if I named her yet. LOL. oh well. No but seriously, she is like me put in a book. She's the most fun person to write and I literally love her. ALTHOUGH, she does have her problems.

4. What's the hardest aspect of writing this story?
One would be updating on time, and finding time to write. It's ridiculous. SCHOOL is ridiculous! Oh, and, writing scenes between Nate and Ela, and between Ela and her conscience. I've never been in love, so I have absolutely NO CRAPPING IDEA what it feels like or sounds like, so I'm winging most of what I'm writing. Oh, and I don't experience inner turmoil a lot. I'm a pretty secure person.. I LIKE TO THINK C: ....

5. What are you going to do after you finish LMBS?
Well, the ending isnt THAT close, but after I finish, I know I want to do a vampire story. You'll just have to wait and see ! c: ALTHOUGH, I did search up popular vampire stories, and I got REALLY discouraged to find that one of the MAJOR MAJOR aspects of The Vampire Diaries was something I thought of, so I'll have to tweak it a little ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I know I may have droned on a bit, but I'll make up for it by updating quicker. I promise. <3