Ch. 7

I face the camera and Tyler's direction so they would be able to see his game.

"Jai!" I heard. I looked around and saw mark across the room by the tables, waiting to be over. I got it, the camera was facing Mark so you could see him when I was walking over there. He was standing with Edwin, Zach, and Nick.

"What's up?" I asked.

"You still play sports right?" Mark asked.

" Christopher Thomas that is one of the dumbest questions ever leave your mouth! Of course I still play sports! It's my life besides my supporters!" I exclaimed.

"Okay well these three don't think you play any and that if you did you wouldn't be that good." Mark explained. I turned toward the 3 idiotic boys who apparently know absolutely nothing.

"Okay so these are all of the sports that I've ever played and/or am playing as of now." I spoke Nick, Edwi, and Zach nodded their heads waiting for me to continue.

" I've played volleyball, soccer, tennis, badminton, softball, baseball, basketball, lacrosse, football, gymnastics, dance, track, AND I was on the swim team!" I bragged. I smoked as I look all of the four of them standing there speechless.

"You joined more?" Mark exclaimed.

"More?!" Nick exclaimed "I would be fucking dead like in my own God damn grave Jesus!" He said dramatically.

"Holy Shit! Do you have abs?" Edwin asked.

"Yep!" I replied popping the P, and lifting my shirt up to just below my brain so they could see.

"Can I touch them?" He whispered.

"What! No! What what the fuck Edwin that was just creepy!" I exclaimed pulling my shirt down.

"Okay." Zach spoke up. "If you're so good how about a game of one on one?" He challenged. He stood there with a smirk on his face thinking i wouldn't take him up on the offer. God this boy, Basketball was one of the very best sports that I played besides Softball. This boy is in for some ass whoopin.

"Deal." I stated simply, putting my hand out. He shook it, looking kind of shocked at first but the smirk returned.

"OKAY!" I yelled to get everyone's attention. "Who is going with me to the store to buy a basketball?" I asked. Loren, Nick, Maddie, Geo, Mark, and Zach followed me to the door.

"Hold on I need money." I said.

"Yeah, so do we." Zach spoke in a 'duh' tone. I just scoffed and rolled my eyes. He was seriously getting on my nerves.

We all went in the elevator because we're lazy asf. Maddie, Loren, and I wanted to change so the boys said they would wait for us.

LOREN no backpack or fuzz thingy

Maddie

Me (Jai)

Me (Jai)

After the three of us got dressed I quickly fixed my makeup and let my hair fall down to my waist

After the three of us got dressed I quickly fixed my makeup and let my hair fall down to my waist. I quickly grabbed my iPhone and walked out the door behind Maddie and Loren.

--------------------------------

Hey guys! New update! I miss SOOOOOOO SORRY that I hadn't been updating. I've been really busy lately but I promise i will have some new chapters up VERY VERY soon! Love you guys! Have a great Wensday! x