Ch. 3

The video and picture is Weston😙 he is a character yay!

This chapter is dedicated to @akiya_clayton because she was the 1st one who voted and commented love you!

*Jai's p.o.v*

Inside of the limo in the corner there was a whole thing full of candy and sweets.

"Holy Shitballs! I'm already in freaking heaven!" I screeched picking up a Hershey chocolate bar and stuffed 3 little one's in my mouth. I threw my head back enjoying the sweet taste of chocolate in my mouth.

"This is fucking amazing!" I yelled.

"You're just gonna let your daughter cuss like that?" Nick asked, laughing.

"Sue can do whatever she wants!" Maddie protested letting out a chuckle

"Damn right bitch! Suck on that!" I yelled laughing and pointing at Nick. He placed his hand over his heart and looked at me shocked.

"I am hurt!" He stated. I laughed loudly as Maddie, Geo, and Tyler were still laughing about what I said to him.

"Aw! Nickyboy! I'm sorry!" I yelled still laughing and going to it down next to him but he pushed me away.

"Fine bitch!" I said and walked over to Tyler.

Wait. Why the hell am I walking in a limo? Okay that's just plain stupid. Anyways I sat down next to him and he put his arm around my shoulder. I layed my head on his shoulder and played on my phone while eating candy until we arrived at our hotel.

"Who else is here?" I asked grabbing one of my suitcases while Geo grabbed my other one.

"Well it's just us 5, Edwin, Kylee, Timmy, Loren, Zach, Rudan, and Sanni." Maddie explained. "Tion, Mark, and Ray will be here later, they're running late." she finished. i nodded my head as we walked inside and i told the lady at the front desk my name. She signed me in and we walked to a room that had music equipment as well as a very large glass windows where you could look out of. Not only was it cool, but it also looked really pretty. I noticed everyone's luggage in a corner. i pointed to it giving Geo a confused look.

"We don't have our room's yet so we're waiting until Mark, Ray, and Sanni get here." Geo explained. i nodded and set my stuff down with everybody else's.

"GEO!" someone yelled and the next thing i know a girl with blonde hair was on Geo's back. He laughed and she got off so he could give her a hug. 

This makes me miss my bestfriend Weston. His name is Weston Koury he is on tour right now too with Baby Ariel and Dylan Dauzat. We always have those moments where we just cant stop laughing and everyone gives us dirty looks but i don't really care when people look at us. I love him. He's my bestfriend. I wouldn't be where i am if it wasn't for him truly. He was the one who introduced me to YouNow in the first place.

"Hi i'm Loren! You must be Jai!" She said excitedly sticking her hand out for me to shake. I put my hand in hers and she pulled me into a hug which i gladly excepted.

"MARK IS HERE POP TARTS!" A blonde haired boy with a perfect quiff (who looked quite familiar may i add) said walking in the door.

"Mark!" Loren screeched. she ran and gave him a hug.

"God! Took you long enough!" Nick exclaimed as he sat down.

Oh yeah, nobody else but Maddie, Nick, Geo, Tyler, and Loren know that i'm actually here right now since i'm kind of short you can't really see me that well, okay its mostly because i'm kind of hiding behind Maddie, so yeah.

------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter! I have written up to 12 chapters in my notebook and i promise i will be posting it on Wattpad. Sometimes it might be a little bit late because i might change some of what happens. But anyways yeah! Hope all of you have a great Friday! And i promise i will update soon. Also go check out my other book called 'Cameron Dallas Little Sister' i only has one chapter but ill update that soon too! Bye my loves x