Ch. 6

Song: Verbatim- Blackbear

Hey guys, so this has nothing to do with the chapter but can we all just take a second to look at that picture I mean our society these days is unbelievable and I just want to take time and look at this picture and actually think about it like this is what people see as as and you know sometimes I just think that is unbelievable but yeah chapter below thank you for reading my quick rant.

Recap: I layed down next to Loren and let sleep take me over.

*2 hours later* (Sponge Bob voice)

*Jai's P.O.V

"Jai, wake up!" Someone said to me.

I slowly opened my eyes, squinting, trying to adjust them to the light. After fully opening them I saw Loren.

"What? I asked groggily.

"We got rehearsals!" She explained.

I groaned getting up. I stayed in my t-shirt and leggings and turquoise Vans and follow the worn out of the room. I was putting the key card in my pocket when I realized I forgot my phone.

I went back in and slipped it in my pocket, staring at my bed trying to decide if I wanted to bring my MacBook because I still have a video that I need to finish editing and upload. I also need to upload at least 5 more videos. I quickly grabbed it as well as my headphones and Vlogging camera because I want to remember my time on this tour, also so our fans can see how it was behind the scenes on tour.

I was walking out of the room when I bumped into Tyler.

"Oh shit!" I yelled, hugging my stuff making sure it wouldn't fall and break.

"Sorry Tyler." I apologized.

"Don't be, that was my fault anyways. Here let me help you." He said and grab my MacBook from my hands before I could reply.

"Thanks." I said, looking at the ground trying to hide my blush. I heard him chuckle so I assumed he saw me trying to hide it. We finally made it to the room where we were earlier.

We walked in and I went over on the wall where Loren, Geo, and Maddie are sitting. I sat down on the carpeted floor next to the plugin. Tyler sat down next to me while I was setting up my camera. After getting it set up I was connecting it to my selfie stick so I could get really good footage a really good angles. After my camera made the 'click' sound letting me to know it was connected. Tyler spoke up.

"Hey what's your password?" He asked. I looked over him to see if he was sitting Criss-Cross in my laptop was in his lap.

"Yeah, nice try!" I laughed grabbing my laptop out of his hands and setting it on my lap.

"Oh come on!" I heard him whine. I just chuckled and quickly typed in my password. I gave it back to Tyler and he started to play games. I was watching him when I heard Maddie's voice.

"Jai!, Tyler! Say hi to the vlog!"

"Wassup!" I yell doing a peace sign, close my eyes, and sticking my tongue out. Tyler waved to the camera but still kept his focus on his game. I laughed as Maddie rolled her eyes and walked away. I then press record on my vlog camera and spoke.

"Hey guys! It's Jai! And i'm back with my weekly video! And guess what!? I'm on tour!!! Yep, you heard right folks! If you wanna meet me go and visit TLGtour.com/Ayeitsjai!" I spoke to my camera smiling.

--------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! What did you guys think of any chapter I thought it was pretty good I know these are kind of short and I'm sorry for that but I have been working a lot in this notebook that I have it at home and there is more than 17 chapters that I wrote in pencil and Pen all I have to do is type it out on Wattpad and publish it and these chapters will also get longer the more I add so do not worry but yeah, tell me what you guys thought about this chapter in the comments below and if you guys have any questions also comment this down below and I will answer them! So yeah bye guys! Love you! x