Chris Stark -@LarsFlowerCrown

You were standing side stage.

You were a roadie for the band Foals, and they were playing a show in which BBC was involved.

Many radio stations were here, and people from shows.

As Foals played their song "Mountain At My Gates", the lead of the bass, the most important part of the song was about to be unplugged.

You saw it beginning to slip as it was tugged on.

It was caught on something, so you ran on stage, and untangled the lead, running up to the bassist and plugging it back in properly.

Then, you were off, and it was all in a flash.

You were off the stage before anyone knew what was happening.

You were their favorite Roadie, and they loved how you had a keen eye on anything that could possibly go wrong.

When the band was done playing, the party had started, and people were walking around, greeting each other.

You were moving some amps off stage someone approached you.

"Hey, excuse me."

You turned and a man with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes, with a pass around his neck was smiling at you.

You wiped your forehead on your arm and turned to him, "What's up?"

His eyes shone.

"Hi, I'm Chris Stark, I work with BBC2." he smiled, sticking out a hand.

You leant forward and shook his hand, and when you parted, leant back against the amp which you were moving.

"I'm Y/N, nice to meet you." you crossed your arms and smiled.

"I dig the name. Uh, I saw you out there fixing up things that I would have never spotted. You're fast, too! It was pretty impressive." he said.

"Thanks, I try my best." you laughed.

"I spoke to the band, and they all told me that you're their favorite roadie, is that true?"

"If they say so." you laughed.

"I've known them for a long time, and they're all great people." you finished.

"That's pretty cool." he smiled.

"Thanks." you smiled back.

"Do you need a hand with anything?" he said, sounding a bit eager to keep the conversation going.

You eyes him and squinted. "You think I'm weak?"

His eyes went wide, "N-no! Of course not!"

You laughed. "Relax! I'm joking with you. I am a bit knackered if I'm honest, you could help me move this amp. It's the biggest one we have."

Relief flooded his face and he nodded, moving around to the other end to help you lift it.

"Just follow my lead."

You and him moved plenty of equipment, and when everything was done, you turned, and kissed his cheek.

"Thanks for the help." you smiled.

He turned a light shade of pink and you laughed.

"KISS!" You looked at the bus to see Yannis, the lead singer of Foals screaming.

Another member, Walter, pulled him back in the door.

"Shut up, your giving us away you git!" He screamed.

You laughed.

"Sorry about them." you smiled.

"Don't worry about it, I wouldn't mind."

You raised an eyebrow and his eyes went wide as his face turned a darker shade of red.

"No! N-no, I mean I wouldn't... or... I didn't mind them I just, I didn't mean like... I swear I mea-"

You cut off his stuttering by planting a soft kiss on his lips.

"Don't worry about it." you mimicked his accent.

He smiled, and you walked off to go grab a bottle of water from the table of drinks.