Imagine; Liam Gallagher

You sat in your chair, on the far left side of the small interview room, along with all of the other people that were apart of the crew.

To make the show seem better, they have a bit of the crew sit in as the audience.

Today, the hostess had Liam Gallagher from the band Oasis.

You liked the band but you hated Liam.

He was everything that a man shouldn't be.

Arrogant and rude.

Via his appearance, he kept fairly clean, but he smoked, he drank, you figured that he did drugs now and then.

He expected everyone to love him and you hated that.

You weren't any other person, you weren't going to let this slag get into your heart.

He was too much of an annoying bloke.

You crossed your arms as you looked out the studio window.

The hostess asked Liam about the first childhood memory, which he claimed, at the age of 4 or 5 months, was being stung by a bee.

"Where were you stung?!" a girl shouted next to you.

"Never mind where." he commented quickly, causing laughter to erupt in the crowd.

Everyone laughed, except for you, and Liam scanned the crowd spotting you.

Suddenly, he was curious as to who you were and to why you weren't laughing at his jokes.

He knew that he was funny.

So why wasn't this person laughing at his jokes?

"Yeah, that's when I developed me voice." he joked.

He immediately looked at you, checking to see if that line had any affect.

The corner of your mouth turned up and you let out a fraction of a laugh, but immediately stopped yourself and went back to your stone cold expression.

It was too late by this point, Liam knew that he was under your skin, in a good way, even if it was just a little bit.

'Now,' he thought. 'It's just a matter of time.'

You were ready for the interview to be over so that you could go back to lounging around the area.

"And now, we'll take a look at Oasis's video for LIVE FOREVER to take us out, goodnight everyone, and enjoy."

As soon as the video rang, the hostess walked off, but the crowd and Liam stayed in place, watching the video on the screen.

Liam stared at you for the majority of the video, and you felt his blue eyes pierce your skin.

Finally when it was over, you couldn't bare the stare anymore, and you were the first one to leave your seat, walking as fast as you could to the back, and step out the doors.

You let out a breath that you hadn't even noticed you were holding in, and leant against the wall, taking long, deep, breaths.

After a minute or two, the door opened, and another soul stepped out.

"Alright?" his voice rang.

You turned quickly to face him, trying your best to harden your expression.

"The names Liam Gallagher." he said.

"I know who you are." you said, looking out into the distance, trying your best to avoid his gaze.

"Fiesty, eh? Whats your name, love?" he asked, taking a few obnoxious strides towards you, to which you stepped back.

He stopped and put his hands up as if you were about to attack him.

"Don't call me 'love'." you stated.

"Well then, give me a name." He said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"Y/N." You said quickly.

"Y/N. I fancy that." he commented.

"So, Y/N. What's got your knickers in a twist?" he asked.

You immedietly shifted your gaze to look into his blue ones.

...

They were beautiful.

...

"You." you said.

"Me?" he said with disbelief, almost laughing.

"Yes."

"And what about me, Love, bothers you so much?" he asks skeptically.

"You're arrogant, rude, you expect everyone to like you, you are just an over all idiotic person." you listed.

"Ouch. But you do fancy me." he pointed out, giving off his arrogant smirk.

"No I do not."

"Yeah, ya' do." he said, taking a step closer.

"I'd rather hit you than fancy you." you spat.

"Okay! COME ON!" He shouted, waving his hands in a motion that said ' come at me ' and he stood in the open in front of you.

You didn't move a muscle, you simply stared into his blue eyes, that soon seemed to be filled with that ' I knew it ' kind of look.

"Yeah, 'ats what I thought." he said.

Immediately after he said that, your hand flew up and hit him in the cheek.

His whole head flew to the side, and he stayed looking to his right, a look of shock on his face.

Watching his 5'10 frame stuck in a shocked position brought a rush through your system.

You hit him fairly hard, hard enough to leave a mark or even cause a bruise later on.

His eyes slowly met yours, the shock never leaving the wideness of his eyes.

"Bloody. Fucking. Hell." he whispered.

Just then, in a swift movement, he slammed you to the wall, and roughly placed his lips onto yours.

He was kissing you roughly and quickly, as his hands gripped your hips and you couldn't help but kiss back.

'I hate this man' you tried to tell yourself, but it didn't work.

You kissed back lustfully, pushing both of you off the wall in force.

When you parted he laughed, breathless.

"You do fancy me."