Vic Fuentes - @peterisgriffin

"Vic?" You called out. You stood outside his door.

He hadn't been answering his phone, which startled you, because he was the bubbliest person ever.

Recently he'd been acting strange, so you didn't know what to do. He was your best friend.

He didn't seem to come to school as much anymore either.

"Vic please! I know you're home!" You shouted, slamming your hand on the door again.

You rested your forehead against the door, closing your eyes.

Suddenly, you heard small footsteps. The door opened and you saw Mike standing there. Mike was only 2 years younger than Vic.

"Hi Y/N." He smiled at you.

"Hey Mike. Is Vic home?" you ask.

He nods his head. "But he hasn't come out of his room in a while." he says.

"Mind if I come in?" You sigh.

He moved aside as to let you in.

You stepped inside and walked up stairs.

You slowly approached Vic's door. You knocked.

No response.

You knocked again.

No response.

You sighed and pressed your ear to the door. As you looked to your side, you saw Mike watching from the top of the stairs. He looked scared.

You were about to knock again but you heard a whimper come from the other side of the door.

"Vic please open the door... It's Y/N."

Suddenly, the door opened slowly to reveal the red tear stained face of Vic.

"Vic!" you let out as your eyes met his.  He pulled you by your arm into his room, and he shut his door quickly.

"Vic, what the hell is going on?! What happened?" you frantically asked as you went to grab his arm.

You grabbed his wrist, and he winced in pain. You retracted your hand quickly. 

He had a look of shame on his face, as he casted his eyes upon the ground.

"No..." you said just above a whisper.

"Vic no..." you said as you began to feel water rush to your eyes.