Chapter 9

HEY EVERYONE

I would like to thank my friend ellie for helping me with a surprise in this chapter so i am dedicating this chapter to her for helping out

now about this surprise you will just have to read and find out wont ya lol

happy reading.

MINDFREAK

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Terras P.O.V.

      i wake up to the sound of my phone ringing on the bed side table, i pick it up and see that it was riley. "hello?" i say in a sleepy voice "where in the fucking hell are you?!" he screams and i have to move the phone from my ear so my eardrum doesn't burst from how loud he is screaming. "i am at a hotel seven ours north of town and yes i am coming home today" i say "why are you seven hours north of town?" i sigh and go into the story again for the 3rd time in 24 hours. when i finish the other side of the line is silent "riley you still there?" i ask "ya just think of ways to kill the little prick" he says and i laugh "well i need to get ready so i can leave so i will see you in a little while riley" i say we say our goodbyes and i get ready to leave.

     after a long 7 hours i am finally home i get out of my car and walk up the steps to the house and knock because i forgot my house key in my room. i wait for someone to answer the door after about minutes i give up and walk around the side of the house and climb up the side with my window. i have my dufflebag hanging on my back and i try to push my window open but its locked and i cant get down easily with the dufflebag on my back. i bring my fist back and punch the window and cutting my hand open in the process i groan and unlock my window and push it open climbing in and closing it i walk over to my door and open it and a bat is swung at my gut. i fall to my knees holding my gut and trying to catch my breath "shit Terra i am so sorry" i recognize the voice at hunters i fall to the ground fully and curl into the fetal position. "why the hell did you do that" i say years leaking out of my eyes "i though you were a robber" he says and helps me off the floor.

     "shit Terra what happened to your hand" he asks in a concerned voice and i look up at his face and see he has a black eye and a bruised jaw. "i broke the window to get into the house because someone didn't open the door when i knocked" i say  and he blushes a little "sorry i didn't hear you" he says "maybe cause you have a slut in your room" i mumble and he looks at me in shock then it changes into guilt. "what you saw wasn't what you think it was i swear" he says and i scoff "ya because seeing you and a girl in the kitchen with practically nothing on isn't suspicious at all" i say "i was trying to get over a girl and it didn't work" he says "whatever" i mumble "please forgive me" he says and puts a hand on my shoulder. i feel electricity shoot down my arm and i have to hold back a shiver i sigh "ok" i say and his face splits into the biggest grin and i giggle "let me clean your hand and check you stomach to see how hard i hit you" he say in an apologetic voice.

      i follow him into the bathroom in my room and he starts the sink water and puts my hand under it i hiss and try to pull my hand back but he stops me. after all the water has cleared away i could se how bad it was, there were 5 cuts along my hand and 2 on my wrist and they were all deep. "ok you dont need stiches but you need to keep them clean so they dont get infected" he says and wraps my hand in gauze when he is done he pats my shoulder and walks out of the room. i pull out my phone and dial mrs. cindys number "hello?" i hear her voice on the other end of the line "hey Mrs. Cindy i was wondering if i could come back to dance because my side is fully recovered" "yes ohh my gosh dance has not been the same without your Terra can you come back this Saturday we are starting a new dance that is the perfect time for you to come back" she says and i smile "thanks mrs. cindy see you saturday" i say and hang up.