Chapter 7

HEY EVERYONE

sorry i havent been able to update but i have had a lot of homework and projects especialy in biology we are required to do a science fair project and she said we had a deadline for a diffrent part of it every week so i am busting my butt maybe i shouldnt have taken pre AP biology but if it makes my GPA higher i dont care.

so here is the new update

enjoy

thank you

MINDFREAK

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 7

Terra's P.O.V

  Tonight was the night of the party and me and my friends were sitting at lunch planing on what to do before hand the plan so far was that me and lilly were going to go to my house to get ready then we were going to meet riley there after we are ready.

 when me and lilly get home we watch teen wolf until about six o'clock we go up to my room and she tells me to get in the shower and get ready so i do, when I'm in the shower i shave my legs and leave my hair alone because there is nothing to do with it then wrap myself in a towel and walk into my room. lilly is laying on the bed staring at the celing "hey lilly go and shower" i say she nods and runs into my bathroom i walk over to my drawers and pull out a strapless black lace bra and matching lace boy shorts and slip them on i lay on my bed on my back and stare at the celing when i hear my door open "hey terra ar...." i quickly look over at him and see him staring at me and i had forgot that im only in my underwear i blush as he turns around and walks out of the room.

 lilly walks out of the bathroom in he underwear and we start to get to work on our makeup and hair lilly straitens my hair the applies my make up. we agreed to do eachothers make up and hair when lillys done she sits on my chair and i curl her hair because she is a natural burnet with strait hair and brown eyes i decided its time for a change. when i finish the last perfect curl i start on her make up i give her a smokey eye and then clear lip gloss, me and her both have natural dark pink almost red lips so we dont need color in our lips so we go with clear lip gloss. when i am done we both slip into our dresses and look at eachother, lilly gets this huge grin on her face and so do i "YOU LOOK HOT" we yell at the same time. i walk over to my mirror and gasp in shock my make up was natural with a light smokey eye and light eye liner and a faint touch of blush on the apple of my cheeks.

 i slip on my white on white chuck taylors and grab a pair of black stallettos out of my closet and hand them to lilly. "thank you" she says and slips them on we walk out of my bedroom and into the kitchen were matty was sitting at the table at his laptop typing away on a chatting site with his friends. "hey matt weres hunter bro" i say "hey went with his friend to the party and didnt take his motorcycle the went in the guys car" he said finally looking up then his eyes widened "you look good sis but maybe a little to good?" he says with this look in his eyes "no im not changing" i say, he huffs and looks back at his computer "if it makes you feel better im wearing a pair of short shorts under the dress i say and pull up the skirt and show him my white pair of shorts that stop 3 inches above mid thigh "it helps a little" he says with a sigh, i giggle and head out the garage door towards my car.

 when we get to the party its in full swing, there are red solo cups littered all over the lawn and everyone is drunk. "ok so i will be driving us home tonight so i am NOT drinking a single drop of beer ok?" i say to lilly "ok chika, see you later. she says and walks into the mass of sweaty drunk people. i walk into the mass of people in the search of the kitchen i swear someone touched my butt in the croud when i got out of the mass of people. i walked into the kitchen and opened the cooler on the floor i grabbed a bottle of water and twisted the cap to see if it was opened when i didnt open i squeeze the bottle to see if anyone drugged it (people use needles and inject drugs into the water or sodas) when nothing came out i twisted the cap and took a long sip of water.