Chapter 8

recap

     when i pull into the garage i see hunters motorcycle and i sigh, i guess he decided to come home. i get out of my car and walk into the kitchen and see what i thought i would never see in my house before.

    hunter is standing in the kitchen shirtless with his arms around the waist of a bleach blonde bimbo that's wearing his shirt.

~*~*~*

Terra P.O.V

     i walk through the kitchen and up the stairs, when i get to my room i make sure to slam the door so that those assholes could hear me. i lock the door and walk over to my closet and pull out a small duffle bag and shove shorts and skinny jeans in it as well as some nice shirts and tank tops then a really baggy shirt to sleep in and then put my phone charger in it as well then i call up Lilly. i wasn't going to cry about this i was fucking livid,

ring...

ring....

ring...

      "hello" i hear Lilly "hey I'm coming to stay with you for about a week OK?" "sure are you OK what happened?" "i will tell you when i get there" i say and hang up then walk over to my drawers and pull out the wad of money i earned from babysitting all together it was about 500 dollars i walk over to my window and open it. i throw my bags out and climb out of the window and into the tree next to it and climb down, when i get to the bottom i grab my bag and walk in the open garage door and hop in my car turning the ignition and starting the car. i back out of the garage and speed down the street to lillys house. i pull into her driveway and hop out i don't even knock on the door i just walk in and to her room on the bottom floor. i barge in her room were she was laying on her bed "what happened girl" she asks and i sit down and explain everything to her.

"that little......BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG

     she is cut off by banging on the door i look out the window and see hunter there with an look of worry on her face. "what the fuck does he want from me" i growl lilly walks out of the room and i hear her open the door " no you cant come ...hey get back here" she shouts and i panic i grab my car keys and bag then run into the bathroom and close the door lightly locking it to i run over to the window in the bathroom and pull open the blinds and open the window. thank god her room is on the bottom floor i think as i climb out of the bathroom and run over to the fence 'shit what now' i think to my self 'guess i have to climb it and jump' i think to myself as i scale the fence when i find a good spot i climb over to the fence and jump down and run over to my car. i start the car and sped down the street.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

     i have been driving for 7 hours strait and i am tired, i pull into a motel and walk in the doors a nice old lady is sitting there reading a newspaper "hello" i say "hi dear what can i do for you" she says "i need a room for 3 days and 2 nights please" i say "that will be 200 dollars sweetie" she says and i pull out the cash in my bag and hand her ten 20's and wait for her to count it out "OK sweetie, here is your key' its on the second floor on the right side room 3B" she says sweetly and i smile "thank you ma'am i say and walk down the corridor and up the stairs. when i get to 3B i unlock my door and step in, in the middle of the room there is a queen sized bed and a flat screen t.v across from it. i throw my duffle on the floor and get my charger out.

      i turn my phone on and it instantly starts going off with text messages and missed calls mostly from my brother and lilly i open one from matty and read it.

from: matty

WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!!!!! u dissapeared and i started freaking out and thought that guy had gotten you untill lilly called and told me you were safe but that you ran away again please call me i'm worried for you.

love u squirt, matty

i hit the call button and press the phone to my ear, 

ring.......

ring.......

ring.......

rin

     "where the hell are you terra you scared the shit out of me"  i hear matty say over the line. i go into details about what happened from the kiss to finding him with the school slut in our kitchen. "im going to kill that asshole no one kisses my sister the hurts her like that" he says and i chuckle "please come home terra i miss you" he says and i groune "fine but i dropped 200 dollors on this room and i am way to tierd i need sleep i have been driving almost all night"i say then add "oh and your going to give me my money back too" i say "ok let you sleep sista love you" he says and i hang up. i slipped into my baggy t-shirt and got into the comfy bed drifting off into a peaceful sleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

hunters P.O.V

     i am standing in the kitchen looking at the girl in my arm, i have to admit yes i had sex with her but i felt incrediby guilty because i really like terra. the girl is leaning in to kiss me again when the garage door opens and terra walks in, she freezes in her spot looking at us. she turns her head and storms up the stairs, i hear her bedroom door slam closed and her door lock. i remove my arms from the girls waist "you need to go home" i say to her and she pouts "but why i thought we could go for round 2" she says in a seductive voice but i almost gag "i said get out NOW" i shout the last one she walks quickly to my room for the next week and a half. i walk up the stairs to terras room and knock on it lightly "terra it wasnt what it look like, ok maybe it was but i regret it" i say but i dont hear a reply and i start to get worried i walk into mattys room and get the key to her door.

     when i get her door unlocked i push it open and see the drawers open and the window opened too, i walk to the bathroom and see she is gone. i run down the stairs and look in the garage only to see that her car is gone, i slip on an shirt and run into the garage and hop into my motorcycle starting it up quickly. when i get to lillys house i see terras car parked in the driveway and breath out, i hop off my motorcycle and run up the path. when i get to the door i start banging on it, after about 2 minutes the door swings open and lillys standing there with a furiose look on her face. "what do you want" she says with venom dripping with every word "i need to see terra" i say "no you can't come.... hey get back here!!!" she screams as i push past her and go into the house i walk into the room with the big L on it. i open the door and walk inside when i get in there its empty i walk over to the bathroom and put my ear to it and hear nothing.

     i turn around and walk over to the window and see her car is gone and i panic walking out of the room and over to lilly "were is....." she cuts me off by punching me in the face and walks away i have my hand over my eye and walk out of the house and to my motorcycle and hop on.

were could she have gone?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

HEY EVERYONE

sorry its so short but i have a seriouse cas of writers block i will try to make it longer next time so again sorry

thanks

MINDFREAK