Chapter 3

HEY EVERYONE,

thanks for all of the reads keep reading this chapters going to be interesting

thanks,

MINDFREAK

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 3

Terra's P.O.V

~*dream*~

I'm walking down the street in the middle of the night and saw a creepy guy standing there

he pulls out a pocket knife and hold it to my throat "hey don't scream or I will kill you"

he whispered and I screamed anyways

~*dream over*~

  my mom stopped coming in my room after the first few days because I told her to its the same dream every night and I still wake up screaming because I still hate it. I look at my phone its five thirty in the morning I get up and walk over to the closet and pull out a pair of black skinny jeans and a black V-neck t-shirt and walk over to my drawers and pull out a pair of matching black bra and boy shorts.

   I walk into my bathroom that's attached to my bedroom and turn on the shower to hot and got in when I finish washing my hair and shaving my legs I get out and pull on the clothes I chose to wear to school and stand in front of the mirror and blow dry my hair and throw it up into a messy ponytail. to finish off the look I throw on my black thick framed glasses and walk out of the room when I look at the time its six forty I grab my backpack and walk into the kitchen. "hey mom" I say "hey sweetie good morning" she says looking up from the news paper in her hands. "I have to go I will see you tonight" I say "ok see you tonight and don't go anywhere after school because we are having the new neighbors come over for dinner tonight" she says. wait did she say new neighbors I guess someone finally bought the house next door to us it has been empty for the past 3 months. I walk into the garage and look at my baby its a midnight blue mustang with a white racer stripe down the middle of it I just got it back from the shop it broke down on the way home from school 2 weeks ago and they had to take it in.

   when I get to school its only 7:00 and school starts at 7:30 I get out and sit on the hood of my baby with my headphones in blasting king for a day by pierce the veil. I get out my book I'm currently reading, the hunger games and start reading I didn't notice the person in front of me until my book is snatched out of my hands. I look up and see hunter "hey" he says I scowl "give me back my book" he hands it back and I shove it into my bag "thanks about saving me" I say "I always help a damsel in distress' he says with a smirk and I scowl yet again I look at my phone, 7:15 I get off the hood of my car and walk to the entrance of the school. I'm almost to my locker when I hear that horrid high pitched voice behind me.

   "hey bitch" she says in a squeaky voice

'I think my eardrums burst'  I think to my self

"Nicole" I say calmly

"listen here bitch stay away from hunter he is mine" she says

"one, you don't tell me what to do and two, you can have him I don't like him he is a player and he likes sluts like you" I say and start to walk away but she pushes me in the side causing my other side to hit the lockers and the side that hit the lockers happened to be the side with the broken ribs.

"AHHHHHHHHH" I scream out in pain as tears fill my eyes and I fall to my knees

"awwwww is the wittle nerd gonna cry, your such a baby" she says as she picks my glasses off the floor that fell of when I hunched over in pain and snaps them in half with a loud crack. black dots fly around in my line of vision I know that I'm about to pass out. when I hear his voice through the crowed that formed around us when she pushed me.