Festivals

(~Edited On: 02/20/2021~)

Vivian and Sebastian both walked down the London streets as they were returning from grocery shopping. Sebastian walked quietly as Vivian looked over at him, helping him carry one of the two paper bags with their purchases, "Did we get everything on the list Sebastian?" she asked.

Sebastian reached into his pocket, and pulled out a piece of paper, checked it over as they paused in their tracks. Vivian side stepped, to allow a couple of ladies walking by, and bowed respectfully to the ladies, who giggled as they eyes Sebastian. 

"We've got everything, so we can return  home now." Sebastian said, folding and putting the paper away. Vivian smiled as they continued to walk, and Sebastian turned to her, smiling gently at her, "Would you like me to help you carry the purchases, Vivian?" 

Vivian shook her head, smiling back at him. "No, it's ok. I've got it." she replied, causing Sebastian to smile a little more before  a couple of little kids ran pass them, and nearly knocked over Vivian, who accidentally dropped a couple of tomatoes. She flinched as she fell to her knees to pull the red fruits closer, to avoid them from rolling into the busy streets and into the paths of the horse drawn carriages.

"Oops, I'm sorry Sebastian." Vivian said, as Sebastian kneeled down to her, "It's alright." he replied back, petting Vivian's head to reassure her it was fine. They then began to pick up the tomatoes. Vivian reached over for one tomato that rolled over to a wooden pillar. She stood up and wiped it clean, when she looked up at the pillar and saw a flier, which caught her attention;

Upcoming Winter Festival Date:tomorrow night

"Sebastian, look!" She said, interested and excited as Sebastian walked over and looked at the flier. He looked at Vivian and smiled at her as she smiled up at him, an innocent glee in her eyes. "Do you think, there could be a possibility we can go?" She asked, wanting to see first hand this new experience. "I am sure it would be interesting to go see the festivity. If you ask the young master, I'm sure he would consider letting us attend." He said, having a funny feeling his master could not allow him to say no to the young girl.

Vivian smiled as she picked up her bag and placed the last tomato into it, tightening her grip on the bag to avoid losing her grip again, "Ok!" she replied, and began to walk, a little faster than before.

Sebastian smiled at her, knowing she was excited to go to the festival as she was anticipating to ask their master if they could attend. Sebastian chuckled to himself as he began to follow after her, walking fast enough to keep up with her. They walked for a few more minutes before they arrived back to where the phantomhive carriage had been left parked than made their way out of the busy city, on route back to the mansion.

Back home...

Ciel sat in his study as he read the news paper. He turned to the next page, when there was a gentle knock at his door. Ciel looked up, as he set the opened paper down on his desk, "Enter." He called before the door opened, and Vivian came in with a tray, Ciel's tea sitting on the tray. She gently closed the door with her foot and walked up to his desk. "I've brought you your evening tea." She said, as she placed the tea set on his desk.

"Thank you, Vivian." he said, and watched as she set his saucer and tea cup in front of him, before she began to pour the tea into the cup. Ciel looked at her, and saw she appeared to be thinking about something.

"Is everything alright Vivian?" Ciel asked, startling Vivian, who yelped in surprise and accidentally spilled a little bit of tea onto his desk, which got all over his newspaper and also on some important papers set on the side of the desk. Vivian began to panic as Ciel jumped up from his seat quickly, as Vivian began to pick up the papers and newspaper, as she started to clean the tea, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." she muttered over and over.

Ciel watched as she quickly cleaned the desk clean a new, after she turned and was about to exit the room, when he grabbed her wrist and stopped her in her tracks, "What's wrong?" he asked, think whatever was on her mind was causing her great concern. Their contact and concern in his tone caused Vivian's cheeks to turn red, and she looked down at the floor shyly. Ciel looked at her curiously before he gently turned her around to face him.

"Vivian... Look at me..." Ciel said, but Vivian didn't look up, he smiled a little as he reached his right hand over, and gently placed his finger tips under her chin and gently lifted her face up, making her look up at him before letting go of her chin when she was looking him in the eye. "It's ok, it was an accident." he whispered, causing Vivian to blush even more, before she looked down again as she muttered back to him.

"I'm sorry, I ruined your important documents. I was just trying to think of a way to ask you something..." she said, her words catching his attention as he looked at her puzzled, "Ask me what?" he asked, letting go of her wrist.

"There is a festival happening tomorrow night... And I was wondering if we could all go... You know... To have some fun...", She said, playing with her fingers in a nervous manner. Ciel stared at her before he smiled a small bit, "I guess we can go."

Vivian looked at him and smiled. She was so excited, that the very next thing she knew, was that she was hugging a very surprised Ciel, "Thank you Ciel!! And don't worry I'll do all my work faster so we can go early!

 She quickly ran out of the room to finish the rest her work quickly, leaving a blushing Ciel standing in the study alone. Ciel looked down at the ground, before he walked over to his desk and looked down at the wooden surface, with a small smile and blush on his face.