Mornings and Conversations

(~Edited On: 11/21/2020~)

Vivian slowly opened her eyes as the morning sun hit her face. She looked up and saw a sound asleep Ciel. She smiled as she moved a strand of his hair from his eyes. 'He looks so cute and peaceful...'  Vivian then looked down and blushed at the position they were in. Vivian had her upper body on Ciel's as he had his arms wrapped around her waist in a slightly tight embrace. 'This is... embarrassing...' She thought, before she felt Ciel beginning to stir. She looked up as Ciel opened his eyes before she looked into them, and stared at his contract symbol. She had found out a couple of days ago that Sebastian was a demon in which Ciel made a contract with and she found out Ciel was turned into a demon a little before she came to live with them. Ciel looked at her, as she blushed and looked away, hiding her face into his chest.

"M-Morning..." Ciel greeted her, and Vivian responded back, speaking into his chest, "Morning..." Ciel stared down at her hair when there was a knock at the door. Both looked and sat up quickly as Sebastian entered the room, saw them in bed together and glared at Ciel. "Master... What did you do?" He asked, having an angry smile on his face. Both Ciel and Vivian turned bright red as Ciel glared at his accusation, "I-I did nothing!!" "N-Nothing happened Sebastian... " Vivian muttered, as Sebastian turned to her as she down at her lap.

"I-I got scared last night and I couldn't sleep... So Ciel helped me... " She explained, as she looked up at him and he smiled gently at her. "If you say so... Breakfast will be ready soon, so you both should get ready," Sebastian said, before he glared directly at Ciel as he continued "In different rooms." "O-Ok..." Vivian stuttered and Sebastian exit the room, closing the door. Vivian was about to get out of bed when Ciel turned to her,  "Y-You can come sleep in my room tonight again, i-if you want..." Vivian blushed as she shook her head, exit the bedroom before retuning to her own room.

In Vivian's room...

Vivian changed into her usual black shorts, white long sleeve shirt and vest, boots and dark leggings before she decided to leave her hair down. She exit her room and was about to walk pass Ciel's room, when the door opened and Ciel exit the room, having a little trouble tying his ribbon tie. Vivian smiled as she walked up to him, "Need help?" Ciel turned to her as she took both ends of the ribbon and began to tie it into a bow. After a second, Vivian finished and smiled, "Done." Ciel gave her a small smile, "T-Thank you..."

Both walked downstairs, before they entered the dinning room to find Sebastian placing the plates on the table. He looked up when they entered the room, and glared daggers at Ciel as he walked by Sebastian, to his chair. Soon, both Vivian and Ciel began to eat their breakfast.

After breakfast...

Ciel sat in his study, looking over some paperwork he had when there was a knock at the door, "Come in Sebastian." A second later, Sebastian opened the door and entered the room. He closed closed the door and approached the desk as Ciel looked in his direction, "You wanted to see me Master?"

Ciel shot him an annoyed look, "Yes... What the heck is wrong with you today?" He demanded and Sebastian gave him a puzzled expression then smiled as he replied back, "I do not know what you mean master."

Ciel glared even more as he knows Sebastian knew exactly what he ment, "You've been acting weird ever since this morning. Why?" Sebastian gave a small shrug, "No particular reason, Master. I just think you both are too young." He explained, causing Ciel to blush a dark red as he looked both embarrassed and surprised at what Sebastian was hinting at, "W-We weren't going to do anything if that's what you are implying. I know Vivian thinks she isn't ready for such things. She's innocent."

Ciel's reaction caused Sebastian to smirk at him, "Master... You've taken a fancy to Miss.Vivian haven't you?" He asked, calmly and Ciel's blush deepened even more. "What!? O-Of course not!! She my friend!"

With Vivian...

Vivian was watering the plants outside in the garden, humming softly to herself when, her nose began to tickle suddenly. Finny was trimming some branches off an hedge as he casually whistled a noise caught his attention. "A-Achoo!!"

Finny looked at Vivian as she wiped her nose with her handkerchief she retrieved from her pocket, "Are you alright? Are you getting another cold?" Finny asked her confused. "I-I'm fine. I have no idea why I just sneezed like that." Vivian replied as she sniffled a little before she folded her handkerchief and placed it into her pocket to wash later as she continued to water the plants.

Back in the study...

Sebastian chuckled as he was about to leave, when Ciel stood up from his chair and slammed his hands on his desk. "Wait! Why do you care!?" He demanded as Sebastian paused jn his tracks, and turned to him, his signature mischievous smile on his face, "You have your reasons, and I have my own Master."

After giving his reply, Sebastian exit the room as Ciel fell back onto his seat. 'Bloody hell Butler...' he thought to himself before turning his chair to the window and looked out it, his attention on a certain white haired girl as she continued to tend to the flowers.

With Sebastian...

Sebastian walked down the hallway, his smile still on his face and growing with each thought going through his head,  'I heard that... And I simple see Vivian as my own child... And I do not wish for her to get hurt...' he then reached into his pocket and pulled out his pocket watch before making his way outside to the garden.