New Maid?

(~Edited On: 11/17/2020~)

Vivian's P.O.V:

Miss.May-Rin came out of the bathroom and bowed. It felt strange to have someone do something for me, when I always did things for myself.
"The bath is ready master." May-Rin said, addressing sir Ciel.

"Now will you help Vivian into the bath." Sir Ciel said, put me down into a chair and exit the room. May-Rin placed my arm around her shoulders and helped me to the bathroom. I removed my clothes and May-Rin helped me into the bathtub. I let my legs dangle from the edge of the tub. The water was so warm, I haven't had a bath in a long time. I have no idea how long I stayed in the bath until I heard Ciel speaking to May-Rin before she re-entered the bathroom.

"My Master wishes to see you in his study soon." Miss May-Rin said, and I got out, dried off and changed into a light blue gown that Miss May-Rin said brought out my eyes. She brushed my hair and placed it into two pigtails, tying them with black ribbons. After I was ready, Mr Sebastian entered the bedroom and bowed to me.
"My lady, your breakfast is ready."

He picked me up in bridal position and carried me downstairs.

Downstairs...

We entered what I believe is the dinning room and Sebastian placed me in a chair next to the head of the table chair.
"Today's special is freshly cooked stake with a side salad and we also have toast, muffins and fresh crumpets. Which would you like My Lady?" He asked me.

"A muffin is alright..." I said, looking down at my freshly bandaged feet.

"Excellent choose, as for tea we have the masters favorite Earl Grey, as well as Green tea, and Cherry tea."

"Cherry tea would be lovely, please..." I replied, looking up at him and smiling. Sebastian smiled as well and bowed, "As you wish My Lady..."

He entered through a door which I guess lead to the kitchen. After a second or so later, I heard someone scream. I looked at the doorway Sebastian and I came through when we entered the dining room, and saw a small little mouse run in and being chased by a boy and a man. The boy had short blond hair and had a straw hat, while the man had blond hair as well but had goggles around his neck. The boy grabbed a nearby chair and tried to hit the small mouse, but it turned left before it could get hit.

The man pulled out a large flamethrower out of nowhere and pointed it at the mouse before it began to run up to me. I slowly stood up, ignoring my pain, as the mouse ran up to me, and I gently picked it up. The boy and man looked at me as I tried to walk over to a nearby opened window, and let the small mouse out.
I closed the window, just as Mr Sebastian returned, wheeling in a cart.
"My Lady, you mustn't be standing on your own until you feet are well." He said, stopping in his tracks when he saw me up and about.

"I'm sorry, just that a small mouse was about to get burned to a crisp and I had to help it somehow." I said, as I tried to walk back to my seat, but I fell to my knees, again The boy and man ran to my side and helped me up.

"Sebastian, who is this girl?" The boy asked, as mr Sebastian walked up to us and picked me up into his arms.

"This is Lady Vivian Nightingale... The master and I found her last night , we brought her back here as the master requested." Mr Sebastian replied, before looking at the boy and man,  "Finny why aren't you tending to the garden, and Baldroy, shouldn't you be helping prepare for master's guest?"

Both quickly ran out of the room as Sebastian placed me back in my chair.

Later....

Normal P.O.V:

Ciel sat in his study as he stared at a chest board game. There was a gental knock at the door and Ciel looked up.
"Come in..."

Sebastian opened the door and helped Vivian into the room.

"Vivian, how do you feel?" Ciel asked as Sebastian assisted Vivian into the chair in front of the desk.

"A little better now, thank you..." Vivian replied, before she looked at Sebastian and smiled a little,
"Thank you so much for all your help, Sebastian."

Sebastian bowed and exit the room. Vivian then turned to Ciel, who looked at her, "Do you know why I have called you here Vivian?" He asked suddenlyz

"Not really sir Ciel." Vivian replied, nervously fiddling with her hands in her lap. Ciel smiled as he replied back, "I had decided to allow you to live here from now on."

Vivian looked up at him, quickly, in disbelief as she responded back, "Excuse me?"

Ciel stood up, walked around the desk, and.over to her. He kneeled down in front of her as he responded, "I am allowing you to live here at the Phantomhive estate, and work here as a maid..."

Vivian blushed and looked down at her lap, "I-I'm not sure..."
"As you can see some of my servants aren't exactly.... Good at their jobs... And Sebastian can't do everything on his own... So I'm giving you a chance... if you become a maid here, and you won't have to live on the cold winter streets again..."

Vivian looked down again before looking up at him and smiling, "I'd be honored to work here, Cie-I mean Master..." She continued to smile as Ciel stood up.

"For now you can, rest until you are fully healed. You can start work once you are feeling better. And your room will be the one you are in now." He said as he returned to his seat, behind the desk..
"Thank you..." Vivian began, looking down at her lap when, Ciel spoke again, "And one more thing."

Vivian looked at him as he continued, "You don't have to call me Master or My Lord, just Ciel is fine..."

Vivian smiled, as she responded back, "Ok!" "Now then, would you care to accompany me in a small game?" Ciel said, motioning to the checker board in between them both as Vivian relaxed a little in her chair. "Alright..."