The Doll Keeper Part I

(~Edited On: 11/17/2020~)

Vivian looked around the slightly dark room. There were dolls all around, and they all wore adorable dresses.

'Wow...' She thought, as she looked around some more before she turned around, and came face to face with a man. She screamed as she fell backwards onto the ground, dropping all the groceries. She looked up as the little light coming from the candle opera, illuminated his slightly unshaven face. He looked down at Vivian and smiled slightly.

"Oh, I'm terribly sorry for startling you." The man said, as he held his hand out to her, and Vivian accepted it. "It's alright, I'm sorry for intruding." She said, standing up and dusted her clothes of dust.

"Not at all, I'm always glad to have new costumers." He said, as Vivian picked up her bags and then turned to him.

"Well, This shop is very lovely. All these dolls look so... Life-like..." She said, smiling at all the dolls on display in the store, as the man smiled more, "Thank you, I work very hard in making these..." He explained as Vivian looked at one that had long brown hair in a display nearest to her.

"It really shows... They are so beautiful." She said, not noticing the man continued to stare at her as she looked around some more. "Oh, Forgive me, my name is Sir Timothy the fifth." He said, introducing himself as Vivian turned to him.

"Oh, nice to meet you. My name is Vivian Nightingale." She said, giving a small curtsy as Sir Timothy gave a small smile. "Lovely name..."

Vivian smiled and gave a nod as she looked back at the doll as Timothy continued, "I am actually about to finish a new doll... Would you like to come and see?" Vivian turned away from the doll, and looked at him, "I don't know, I really must get back to my master or else he'll get mad... But... I guess a few minutes won't hurt anyone..."

She smiling sweetly as Sir Timothy moved back a curtain behind the register and Vivian followed him to the back room.

With Ciel...

Ciel walked down the staircase and he looked at Sebastian, "Vivian's not back yet?" He asked, as Sebastian helped him put on his coat. "No My lord." "I'm getting worried... We shouldn't have let her go off on her own..." Ciel muttered as he was handed his walking stick and top hat.

With Vivian...

Vivian looked around the back room. Doll heads, dresses, arms, legs, and other doll related items hung from the walls as there was a small candle lighting up the room. "Wow, this is creepy, yet, interesting." She said as she inspected a table near her as Sir Timothy walked further into the room.

"Would you like to see the latest doll's dress?" He asked, as Vivian turned to him, "Ok..."

He walked over to his desk and held up a light baby blue doll dress with a white bow in the middle. "Aww, cute!" She exclaimed, before Vivian turned around and looked around the room, "So, where's the doll?" she asked, not noticing Sir Timothy had snuck up behind her, and whispered. "She's right in front of me."

Vivian turned around just as he placed a hand over her mouth. She tried to scream but she began to feel sleepy. 'C-Ciel... Sebastian... Please... S-Save.... Me...'

With Ciel...

Ciel gasped as he was about to get into the carriage, causing Sebastian to turn to him confused and concerned, "Is something wrong Master?"

Ciel looked down at the ground, holding his head, muttering "Vivian...." Sebastian looked at him confused, "What?" "Vivian, is in trouble." Ciel said as he got into the carriage quickly before Sebastian closed the door. They rode quickly to the streets of London and tried to look for Vivian. "Where in the bloody hell is she!?" Ciel shouted as he searched the streets through the window of the carriage, as Sebastian kept an eye out too, "Master, I'm sure she's fine."

"No she's Not!! I felt it! I know she's in danger!" Ciel shouted as Sebastian continued to stare at the road as he smirked to himself, 'Perhaps you feel like you wish to protect her...'

Ciel stared down at his hands, that were clenched so tight they began to turn white.'Dont worry Vivian, I'll find you... I promise...'

With Vivian...

Vivian slowly opened her eyes and looked around. She saw she was seated at a table with a white cloth, she then saw a big tea set and other chairs with other girls her age all tied up. She tried to get up, but found herself tied and gagged to the chair. She looked down and saw she was wearing the same dress Sir Timothy had showed her. 'God, please help...' A single tear rolled down her eye as she looked around.

With Ciel...

Ciel continued to look down at his lap before he head something outside. He looked and saw it began to rain, "That's odd..."

(A/n:sorry if the chapter is too short. And important note, The Black Butler characters do not belong to me except for Vivian and a few others.)