tricked again

Cole,Zane,Jay and Loyd ran back to the bounty when Zane realized they garmodon they where fighting was a fake. They got on the bounty and looked around for them"Nya? Sensi Kai!"they called.

Then they all gasped seeing Nya and Sensi pasted out on the gaming room floor. Cole put Sensi on the couch on Jay ran to Nya and held her in his. "Nya?"He asked "Jay?"She asked. The other 3 ninjas looked at them. "Nya what happened?"Loyd asked.

"I was fighting lord Garmadon and he threw me into the wall and everything went black. I remembering hear Kai's voic-KAI where is he"She looked around amd the brothers sighed. "Nya he took him"Cole said looking down. "No..no"she hugged Jay and started crying into his chest. Jay hugged back his girlfriend trying to comfort her. "We will find Nya I promis"He opeaned his eyes and looked at his friends and his friends looked right back at him. They had to get Kai for Nya and for them.

WHERE EVER KAI IS.
------------------------------------------------------
Kai was waking up. He saw he was in a big cage. Everything is so cold. He thought. Sure he is the fire master but he hates feeling cold it weakens him in some ways.

He started to shiver. He stood up and looked down from the bars and squealed. Below him there was a alot water! He hated water! At least it was kinda far. Then Garmadon appeared and Kai backed up. "What do you want?!"He yelled.

"Oh calm down boy! I need you for so many things"Kai put his hands behind his back and turned on his communicator on his watch. Hopefully they can hear us. "I need your power,I need you I need you for information and I need revenge! In that body your in your useless but still full of power my little friend" "your not getting anything from me"Kai said. He smirked"oh you will"He held up a aword and started walking closer and closer.

BACK WITH THE NIJA
------------------------------------------------------
The ninja plus Nya where listening on Kai's communicator. "No! No! Bring all ofthe pain you want Garmadon I don't care" "have fun then little fire starter"It ended when Kai gasped with a slite scream.