Skales

"Come out I know your their!"Kai yelled as Skales slithered out and causing Kai to slightly gasp. "Hello fire ninja" "what do you want?"Kai asked as he takes a step back. "Sssimply I need you"He slithered fowred and he stepped backwards. The happened until Kai hit the back of the door and Skales was so close he could feel his breathing.

He couldn't yell for help it would make him look weak. Or weaker in the state he was in now. He could just opean the door but no he just couldn't. Instead he jumped in the air and kicked Skales in the stomach sending him back.

Skales growled "you little brat!"He lunged fowred grabbing Kai as he struggled to break free. So he did the only thing he could do. He screamed and Skales put his hand over his mouth.

Soon enough they could hear the 4 ninjas and Nyas footsteps running down the hall. They opeaned the door to see skales holding Kai and Kai's eyes shinned with hope!

"Kai!"They yelled. They got out their weapons. "Let him go Skales!"Cole ordered. Skales dropped him "I will be back"he then slithered out.

They ran to Kai as Nya hugged her now little brother. "Did he hurt you?"She asked her voice full of worry. "Im fine sis just a bit startled"Nya let out a sigh of relief."Good I was scared I was going to lose you like mom and dad" "sis you wont lose me I promis"She smiled at him."This is bad they now that Kai's a kid they will target him more often we need to protect him"Zane said everyone nodded.

"First sleep then protecting"Jay said crashing on his bottom bunk. "Can Kai sleep with me?"Nya asked. They boys nodded. How could they say no?

She smiled as she and Kai walked to her room and fell asleep. The next morning Nya woke up to see Kai was not there. She shot uo and ran out of her room. Looking around until she smelled something delicious.

She walked into the kitcen to see Zane was cooking. "Hey Zane have you seen Kai?" "yes I believe he is with the others in the gaming room" "thanks Zane"She ran into the gaming room to see Kai was sitting with Cole and Nya sighed in relief.

"Breakfast is ready!"Zane yelled. Everyone dropped their games and ran to the dining room. Plates of,pancakes,bacon,sauges and toast. Everyone sat down and started laughing at Kai.

The only thing that passed the table was his head. "Would you like a bib Kai?"Jay said causing everyone to laugh even sensi wu. Kai crossed his arms. "Ok ok enough! If it wasn't for Kai we would all be kids"Cole said. "Yes that is true thank you Kai"The ninjas said thank you and ate their breakfeast. "Lets do something"Jay said.