kidnapped

It was the next morning and everyone was eating breakfest. Then boom the alarm went off. "Oh thank goodness we get to miss Coles breakfest!"Jay said getting up. "Hey!"Cole said as everyone made their way to th control room. Little Kai was close behind.

"Garmodon and the serpentine are out in Ninjago city,Loyd,Zane and Cole go!"The 4 nodded as they put their masks on and left. Kai sighed and Nya noticed this"hey Kai wanna-" "im good sis im just going to watch tv"He then walked away "ok then... I will just be here working.."She sighed. She truly did feel sorry for her brother. This must be torture to him. He loves doing stuff he loves being with his friends but he can't cause we have to keep him safe.

Kai was now watching tv when he heard foot steps. He didn't really care he thought it was Nya or Sensi Wu. The door opeaned he still didn't pay much mind to it until he heard that evil laugh. He shot up and looked at a grinning Garmodon. His eyes went wide when Nya hit garmodon in the back running infront of Kai.

Garmodon growled and got back up and smirked. For a girl ahe was pretty strong. He will give her that.

She pulled out a katanna and charged at him. He pulled his own sword out blocking every hit and swip she threw at him. Then he swept under feet knocking her down. He picked her up and threw her into the wall knocking her unconscious.

Kai ran to his fallen sister. Them Sensi Wu walked in "hello brother"Garmodon said. As they both did spinjintzu. He shook his sister trying to wake her up"come on come on! Nya wake up! Wake up!"He looked at the masters fighting. Sensi wus spinjintzu was getting wobbly then it fell leaving a unconscious Sensi.

"No.."He whispered. Garmodon got closer to him. He gad to do something! He tried doing his fire spinjintzu. He did it but it was unstable and wobbly. Garmodon grabbed his arm and stopped his spinjintzu. He was frozen in fear. The hw threw him into the wall making Kai yelp in pain. He hit his head and everything was getting blurry and dizzy. Garmodon pickes him up and left. The last he thought befor he blackes out was. Im sorry Nya I couldn't keep my promis....