Kai's and Nyas bad past

Everyone stared at where Kai was. They where all asking the same question except for Nya and Sensi Wu. What happened in Kai's child hood that it made it so hard for him? Then everyone looked at Nya as she sighed. "What happened when he was younger?"Cole asked. "Our parents died..."They all gave sad and shocked eyes. "It was worse for him though"

"Is it ok if I ask why?"Zane asked. "Ya its fine,on the night that is happened ot was Kei's 9th birthday and he wanted to do something with mom and dad alone so I stayed home with my grandmother. I was 6 at the time. They went to the beach and where ambushed. Kai hid and our mother was hurt so he went to help but instead our father was shot protecting him. They both died infront of him and he had to take care of me by himself."Nya was crying by the end and she hugged Cole. He hugged her. "Shh its ok"He said.

She pulled away. "Thanks for listening I should go check on Kai"She walked out to him to see him looking at the sunset. She walked and stood next to him.

"you ok little bro?"She asked. "I can't stay like this Nya to many memory's"She sighed and hugged her brother who hugged back letting his tears spill. She sat down as he sar on her lap bawling his eyes out. It was weird seeing him like this. Kai never showed saddness or fear for anything. He never crys and here he is bawling his eyes out to her. He soon fell asleep in her arms.

It was now dark out so she picked him up and walked inside. The boys where either training,eating or playong video games. She walked to her room and lay Kai on her bed and smiled.