Kai!?

The ninjas where all in the gaming room of the bounty, of course, playing video games. It was Kai vs Jay.

"You can't win now Kai!"Jay shouted. He desperately wanted to beat the red ninja. He had always seen Kai as a rival in the art of gaming.

With a smirk, and a few swift movements of Kai's thumbs Jay's avatar took a devastating hit, causing a game over screen to flash before their eyes. Jay groaned in annoyance, hanging his head low.

"Sorry Jay you can't beat the master!"Kai boasted, smirking.
"Awww man I was really close that time!"Just as Jay was about to suggest a rematch, the bounty's alarm went off, as the red lights flashed and the noise blasted through their ears.

Jay,Cole,Zane,Kai and Loyd ran to the control room.

"What is it Nya?"Cole asked.
"There is snake activity at ourobous"Nya explained. They nodded and without hesitation they began to head out.

"lets go guys!"Loyd shouted but Kai put his arm infront of him. "nah nah ah no so fast but you gotta stay here"

Loyd groaned "even when im older I still have to stay back!"He hated the fact that he had to stay back every time. He would never admit it but he felt useless to the team. He just wanted to help the team.

"Sorry Loyd!"Jay said and Lloyd could have sworn he saw a faint smirk on the blue ninja's face. It didn't take long for the 4 to put their masks on and to ride on their dragons to the location.

They landed and walked into ouroborus looking around but saw nothing. Just old ruins and sand. There was nothing special about the area, at least nothing they haven't seen.

"Weird there is nothing here"Kai said, one eyebrow raised in slight confusion.

"Ya do you think Nya got our location wrong?"Jay asked.

"I highly doubt it, Nya is very skilled in tech"Zane exclaimed, searching around some of the all ruins. Within a second, lord Garmodon and Skales stood before them. Garmodon held his staff tightly as he stared the 4 down.

The 4 got in a defensive stance, each preparing for what could happen. They wanted to be prepared, they needed to be.

"What do you want Garmodon?"Cole asked, his fists cocked and held up.

"Oh nothing really just to stop you!"He held his staff with his four hands and began his wish"I wish for the ninja to be kids!"The golden staff began to glow ominously. The glow started to glow brighter and brighter.

"No!"Kai yelled running up to the dark lord and held the staff, attempting to stop the wish.

"No! Not again!"Garmodon yelled as the light began to disappear.

"Letsss go masster"Garmodon nodded as they disappeared just as quickly as they appeared.

As they light dispensed they realized that Kai was missing. They wasted no time looking around for the hot headed ninja. "Kai?"Zane called, his head Turing a full 360. "

"Down here"The team's heads followed the small voice to see a smaller looking Kai. He couldn't have been older then 6 years old.

"What is it? Why are you guys taller?"He asked, his head darting towards each one of his teammates in search for answers.

"Uhh Kai? Hate to break it to ya, but your a kid again"Jay said, rubbing the back of his head. No one really knew how to react to the situation, which is odd seeing that this wasn't the first time this had happened.

Kai's eyes went wide with shock. WHAT!? Again?"He yelled. The group of three winced and covered their ears.

"Owww do you mind!?"Cole moaned in pain as he uncovered his ears. Kai's voice wasn't only different, but it was higher pitched.

"You try being a kid for, like, the third time!"He protested, crossing his arms making a pouty face.

" lets go back to the bounty im sure Sensi has that tea to change you back"Kai nodded as they walked back to their dragons.

The 3 got on with ease unlike Kai, who had some troble. He was far too small to reach the saddle on his dragon. He was trying to reach it, but jumping but it was no avail, he was simply too small. Jay laughed at the sad sight.

"Need some help?"He asked.

"No no I got this!"He said jumping trying to get up but failing.

"For the love of-"Cole picked up Kai and put him in his lap.

"Hey!"Kai said.

"Deal with it squirt"Cole said as Kai crossed his arms. The dragons took off, and the wind blew in his face and through his hair. He smiled as he took in the breath taking view. He snuggled into Cole's armor and Coke couldn't help but smile at the small child.

They landed on the bounty and got off and again Cole helped Kai down. Nya, Sensi and Loyd ran out to see them. They paused looking at little Kai.

"K-kai?"Nya asked.

"Yo"he said putting one hand up.

"Aww hes so cute!"Loyd said.

"I know right!?"Jay said.

"Guyss!"Kei yelled in protest, giving them both tiny punchs that didn't even hurt. It kinda tickles and Jay and alloyed has to hold in a laugh.

"Sensi do you have any of that tea to turn Kai back?"Zane asked.

"Hmm no me and Nya will go get some more tommorw"Sensei said.

"Tommorw!?"Kai yelled.

"Yes its getting late and if you need me I will be meditating"He then simply walked away, leaving the group alone.

"Video games?"Jay asked. Kai didn't even have to answer he ran to the game room the others following him close behind. They walked in after Kai and Kai groaned. "My hands are to small for the controller!?"

"ohh this means im master of video games till you turn back!"Jay said putting his hands in the air. Jay and Cole sat on the couch,Zane and Loyd sat on the floor and Nya sat in a bean bag as Kai just stood there.

"Hey Kai come sit with me"Nya said, she pat the bean bag chair signaling that it was ok if he sat with her. He smiled and sat in chair with her.

As the hours passed Kai leaned his head on his sisters shoulder as they watch the boys play video games. He yawned and everyone looked at him.

"mabye you should go to bed? Your small body needs rest"Zane said.

"No its only 6:30"he yawned again, earning him glances from every person in the room.

"Fine! G' night"He got from his comfortable position and walked to the bedrooms.

He was about to get into his bed until he sensed someone in the room. He froze in place. It couldn't be the others, they were all playing video games and they didn't pass him up in the halls. Sensei was even meditating and he would always let them know he was done. This wasn't anyone he knew, this was a total stranger and he knew they weren't going to be friendly.

(First chapter of editing done!)