Chapter 12

Devon's POV-

I woke up and found myself looking at the most beautiful man I've ever met. The things he did to me last night to make me forget the horrors of my dreams were amazing to say the least. Shane was still sleeping, on his back. I found myself wanting more of him, craving more of him. This man made me feel like a woman. He made me feel happy, beautiful, desired for the right reasons. Most importantly, I was respected. At times, I honestly thought he knew me and what I wanted, better than I knew myself. I reached for the rose that had assaulted me last night and smelled it. I closed my eyes at the memories that floated back and smiled.

“Gosh you're a sight for sore eyes in the morning.” I hear in a sleepy tone. “You're beautiful.” I feel myself blush.

“Right back at you.” I tell him and run my white rose down his chest teasingly. I noticed his breath catching and he closed his eyes. I giggled. I climbed over him and got up and out of bed quickly. “Get up! We should go down before they come looking for us.” I tell him but he sits up on the edge of the bed with my blankets over his lap.

“I can't.” He said with an embarrassed tone and when I turned to his face for his explanation, he lightly patted his crotch. My hand went to my mouth stifling a giggle. “That hurts.” He says as he grips my hips and pulls me over to him. He cuddled my stomach as my hands began to play with the back of his hair. He groaned and breathed heavily on my stomach, through my satin pyjama tank top. The surge of heat sent warm chills up my spine. He must have noticed because he began moving his mouth around my torso, doing that as I began enjoying this WAY too much. I tried to pull myself away but he pulled me onto him as we both fell back onto the bed.

“We can't.” I tell him.

“I know.” He says.

“Let me see what I can do to help.” I tell him. He looked at me in shock.

“No. It'll go away.” He tells me.

“Shhh.” I put a finger on his lips and reach for that same white rose. “Close your eyes.” I say as I bump the rose on his nose. “Don't move a muscle.” And I give him a light kiss on the mouth. “This rose represents my lips. Where it goes, that is where I'm kissing you.” I say. “This is where I want to be but can't be.” And I begin trailing the rose slowly, playing the same gave with him he had with me the previous night...

Shane's POV-

I grew shocked, feeling my climax creeping up on me much quicker than anticipated. Funny how closing your eyes and using a prop like that rose can play the mind. This was definitely one of the best ways to wake up in the morning. I began to twitch slightly as everything tightened. I felt an odd sensation on me and a spreading warmth made me start to convulse only to feel Devon's weight grow on me and the most intense explosion I think I might have ever had as she slid her body sensually over the front of mine ever so slowly. I opened my eyes in time to see her smiling seductively, inches away from my face. I grabbed her face and pulled her up to mine as I kissed her nice and deep.

“I can't believe you just did that.” I tell her after I pulled away.

“Revenge is sweet.” She winks as she gets back up. I laughed and shook my head at her as she stood by her door and began to open it so I could leave. “As much as I know I'm going to regret this later, you have to go so I can get dressed.” I got up and was glad I had my pyjama shorts on because it hid all the evidence of what we had done. I stopped in front of her, grabbed her waist with one hand and her neck with the other and pulled her in for a sweet kiss. I put my forehead on hers and smiled.

“I'll make sure you get a reward for being good.” I wink as she pulls back and slaps me on the chest playfully. I close the door behind me as I head to my room.