Chapter 35

*Jasey p.o.v*

I sighed as I walked out of the bathroom; this sickness thing had been going on for two weeks now. I was also late, which is unusual for me, I’m normally on time every month. I'd text Aby and asker her could I come around. I really needed to talk to her. The word pregnant had been swirling through my head for days now. Alex wasn't home; he'd been out every day, hours on end then having a different excuse every time he came home. The thought of him cheating on me scared me, but the thought I might be having a child scared me even more. I caught the next bus to Aby's new home; thankfully it wasn't full, just a few teenagers and the group of elderly women who are usually occupying the front seats. I got off at the nearest stop to Aby's and quickly walked to her front door. I raised my fist and knocked a few times, it opened to reveal Oliver, who led me straight in. 

"Jas!" Aby grinned and jumped off the sofa to greet me. 

"I need to talk to you" I mumbled quietly. She gave Oliver a look who nodded then she dragged me upstairs. 

"What's up?" She asked and plopped herself on the large bed. I sat opposite her on the covers and crossed my legs. 

"Well, I've been sick most mornings for a few weeks now" I trailed off, her face showing confusion. "I'm also late" She gasped and her eyes widened.

"You're pregnant?!" 

"I don’t know" I sighed. 

"You've not took a test?" I shook my head and she ran over to her draws pulling out a couple of boxes them duping them in my lap. 

"Why do you have these here?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at her. 

"Just in case" She shrugged. I picked up the first box, reading the print on the back. "Are you gunna do them?" She urged. I nodded and she directed me to the bathroom. 

*Alex's p.o.v*

I felt bad that I hadn’t been home that often lately, but it will be worth it. I was sat in Zack's apartment with him, Jack, Rian and Cass. 

"All done?" Jack asked and I nodded.

"Can't wait for this!" Cass grinned, her hand resting on her bump.

We'd all planned a surprise party for her birthday, this being the reason I was hardly home. I called her gran, inviting her, Liam and Jess up. I'd also called Josh, inviting him, Jake, Luke, Dylan and Dan up. The Vic, Jaime, Mike and Toy from PTV were called, along with everyone from We Are The In Crowd, Tonight Alive, Sleeping With Sirens, Bring Me The Horizon, You Me At Six, Of Mice And Men and any other bands she had met on Warped. Jack threw everyone except Cass a beer, and leaned back in the chair, propping his feet up on the coffee table. 

"I'm off!" I waved and said goodbye, and left. I got home to find it empty, I ran up the stairs, stripped down to my boxers and dived on the bed. I didn't realise how tired I actually was until my head it the pillow. 

*Jasey p.o.v*

"How long?" I asked Aby as we stood in her bathroom. Four little sticks in a row, facing down.

"Like 30 seconds" I nodded. The timer on Aby’s phone went off soon after; telling us it was time to look. I bit the inside of my cheek nervously. My hand shook as i reached over to turn it around...

Positive

Positive

Positive

Positive

Aby squealed a little and tears lined my eyes. 

"You're going to have a baby Jas" She whispered and wrapped me in her arms. 

"What if he doesn't want it?" I said quietly. 

"He will, trust me on this" She replied happily. 

"What if it's, what if it's you know, his baby" I asked her warily, referring to George. Her face went pale. 

"I didn’t think of that" She sighed. "Well we can go to the doctors and judging on how far along you are, that should tell us, right?" I nodded and she left the bathroom so I could phone them. Fortunately they had a cancelation so I could go in this afternoon, I told Aby and she said she'd come with me. We sat on the bed talking; I lay down on my back running my hand over my stomach. I stopped as I got to the bottom and ran it back to the top. 

"Fuck" I muttered. Aby replaced her hand with mine, feeling the little bump I had not noticed before. 

-

We sat in the waiting room; I fiddled with my fingers nervously. 

"Jasey Rae?" A young woman called from behind the desk, I got up and Aby followed. 

"How are you today?" The doctor that was sat next to the screen I asked.

"I'm alright" I replied nervously and lay down. She squeezed the cold gel on my stomach, putting paper towels around the band of my leggings so they didn’t get wet. 

"There is your baby" She smiled warmly and pointed at the screen. Tears welled in my eyes with happiness. Aby's hand was around mine, I looked to her to see her grinning back at me. "You're actually round 2 months" She smiled. I sighed with relief; the baby was definitely Alex's. I nodded at Aby and smiled who realised who’s baby it was and squeezed my hand. The gel was wiped off and I was handed a scan picture. 

Aby dropped me off at the house; I quickly walked up the path and into the house. A pair of heels was on the floor next to Alex's converse. The heels were high, black and not mine. I frowned and slowly walked up the staircase. I opened the door and gasped at the sight. Alex laid there in his boxers, the blonde girl who had showed up here the other day lying next to him in her underwear. I stormed in the bedroom. 

"You are a fucking pig!" I screamed. Alex shot up, his face tired. He frowned at my expression then looked at the girl beside him, he frowned further. 

"Wha-"

"Save it, I’m done" I cried and grabbed a large back from the cupboard and started to shove my things in.

"What are you doing?” His voice cracked. "I don’t know who she is Jas" He sobbed and tried to stop me. I pushed him away and pulled some things out of my bag and headed for the door. Alex grabbed my arm tightly; I tried pulling away but failed. 

"Get off me!" I shouted. "I'm done with you. I thought you were different!" I cried and snatched my arm from his grip. I ran down the stairs, him following close behind me. 

"Where are you going? Don't leave!" He cried. I shook my head and ran out of the door where Aby was sat waiting in her car.