Chapter 19

(A/N: incase you forgot, Liam is Jasey's younger brother and he lives in Boston with their grandma :3)

*Jasey p.o.v*

Alex and I were hanging at the side stage while We Are The In Crowd were doing their set.  We were finally in Boston. We’d arrived here this morning and were planning on staying here for a week as the bands were also doing a few interviews here and they were also working with other bands and artists to work on songs. I was going to see my grandma with Alex tonight and Liam was meeting us here then we would be going back with him.

WATIC had just started This Isn’t Goodbye, It’s BRB when my phone vibrated in my back pocket.

From: Liam

Are you still meeting me after Of Mice and Men’s set?:) I have a friend with me, is that alright?

Alex had obviously been reading my text over my shoulder as he was stood right behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist from behind with his chin on my shoulder. I turned my head slightly towards him.

“Is it still ok to bring Liam back here later?” I asked quietly.

“Of course, I can’t wait to meet him.” He smiled. I grinned and kissed his cheek before replying.

To: Liam

Yep and yeah of course :D

I put my phone back in my pocket and sang along quietly to the song with Alex. Just before WATIC had finished their set, Colussy had found us and told us that we had to get back to the others because it was nearly time for All Time Low to play. I walked on stage with Jack’s guitar in hand as he decided to play about with it when it should have been on stage. I tuned Jack and Alex’s guitar’s and Zack’s bass, I put guitar picks in their stands and stood next to the drums to wait for Grieco to finish.

-

All Time Low were halfway through their last song which was Dear Maria, Count Me In and I was sat on a plastic chair at the side of the stage with Cass next to me.

“I still can’t believe you’re pregnant.” I smiled as her hand subconsciously ran over her tiny bump.

“To be honest, me neither” She laughed. “But I’m so excited” She grinned causing me to smile.

“How far along are you?”

“3 months, but I only found out around 2 weeks ago” I nodded.

“Do you want a girl or boy?” She smiled as she looked towards Rian on stage.

“I want a girl, I think Rian wants a boy but we’ll be happy no matter what we have.” I smiled and we talked more about the baby growing inside of her. 

The guys came bouncing off stage. Rian heading straight for Cassadee and Alex heading for me.

“Want to go and watch Of Mice and Mens set? Then we’ll be closer to your brother.” Alex suggested as lifted me off of my seat and sat me onto his lap.

“Sure, when does it start?” 

“About 10 minutes, come on.” I got up and Alex entwined our fingers. We said goodbye to the others.

“I really can’t wait to see Liam” I grinned as we stood at side stage.

Alex just smiled as Austin ran past onto the stage.

“I believe it’s time for me to be famous and out of place

I believe it’s time for me to move forward when I break through..”