Chapter 3

*Jasey p.o.v*

I made my way up the familiar stairs of the big building to meet the band. I could see Matt's face towards the end of the corridor talking to someone who had their back to me. From what I could see he was tall and very skinny, with a patch of blonde in his hair. I slowly approached them, afraid I was interrupting something. Thankfully as I got closer Matt noticed me and their conversation ended.

"Jasey!" Matt said happily. "Jack, this is the new tech." He said, directing his statement to the lanky guy stood next to him. I just gave him a small wave and a smile back before turning my attention to the guy stood next to Matt.

"As he said, I'm Jack. I play guitar in the band." He gave me a warm smile before continuing. "Jasey, right?"

"Um yeah that's me" I gave a weak laugh before sticking out my hand for him to shake, but I was soon enveloped in a bone crushing hug.

"Sorry I'm a hugger" He winked at me. Causing Matt to laugh. "Let's meet the rest of the band, you're going to love them!" He excitedly said as he dragged me by my hand into the room we were standing outside of. Once inside Jack dropped my hand and stood behind me. I could see a few people sitting on the couch's and by the sound of it there were some around the corner. I heard him clear his throat. "GUYS THE NEW TECH IS HERE!" He shouted, quite loudly may I add.

"I know mate, we see her" A guy stood up from where he was sat and approached me. "I'm rian, I'm the drummer." He gave me a grin and hugged me.

"I'm Jasey" I noticed the others had made their way from around the corner and were now in front of me.

"Jasey?!" I turned my head to the sound of the voice.

"Zack?" He came up to me wrapped his arms around me. "What are you doing here?" I was so confused.

"You're the girl Zack was talking to yesterday on the stairs! I knew you looked familiar!" Jack suddenly shouted before Zack could even answer. Is he always this loud?

"I'm in All Time Low" he said slowly, he eyes widened, like he had just realised something. "Wait, you're the new tech girl?"

"Um, yeah" I don't know why, but I answered him shyly.

"Yay!" Zack yelled and hugged me once more. "I didn't know it was going to be you! This is great!" Everyone in the room laughed at his eagerness and started to introduce themselves to me. I was unsure of what to do with myself until Zack patted the seat inbetween him and Rian so I sat myself there and we chatted.

"Um guys where's Alex?" Matt suddenly piped up from his spot on the couch where he was sat next to someone who had introduced themselves as Vinny.

Everyone was quiet until Jack answered "He went to get coffee about.." he looked at his phone, "half hour ago, he said he'd be back before- " Jack was cut off by someone barging through the door.

"I'm so so so sorry! I just popped out to get coffee and the machine broke and I didn't realise how long I was down there" The guy who had just entered rushed out all his words, causing a giggle to leave my lips. I took in his appearance. He was gorgeous. His brown hair was messy, obviously from where he had rushed up the stairs. He had brown eyes and stubble along his jaw. His eyes scanned across the room, until they found mine. His mouth opened a little before he closed it and have me a cheeky grin. "I'm Alex" he made his was over to me.

"u-uh I'm Jasey" Yeah stutter while meeting him for the first time, great first impression! Why was I nervous? I was fine meeting the others! Zack stood and made his was over to where Matt and Vinny were and Alex sat in the seat which Zack recently occupied.

"Nice to meet you" He gave me a hug, like all the rest, but it felt different. "Are you exited to be working with us?"

"Yeah, I'm really looking forward to it. What do you do in the band?" I was curious, if Jack was the guitarist, Rian drums, wait I didn't even know what Zack does, he used to play guitar so I'm guessing guitar, maybe he's the singer.

"I sing" he said proudly, yep I was right. "I play guitar most of the time too though" Out of nowhere Jack came running over jumping onto Alex's lap. I raised my eyebrows at them, but Alex just let out a low laugh before pushing Jack to the floor.

"No one loves mee" Jack wined while his body was sprawled out over the floor in the middle of everyone.

"Is he always like this?" I asked laughing, directing my question to no one in particular.

"Yes, all the time! You get used to it though" I turned to see Alex had been the one who had answered me. I couldn't tear my eyes off him, his brown eyes were looking straight into mine. I heard someone cough awkwardly, not being able to figure out who it was so I just looked at jack who was still lying on the floor. I could feel the heat rushing to my cheeks putting my cold hands on them to make it look less obvious I was blushing.

*Alex's p.o.v* *before Jasey arrived*

"Man I'm really thirsty" I spoke my thoughts out loud.

"Have something to drink then dipshit" Jack answered, making me chuckle.

"I'm going to get coffee, want anything?" He shook his head before turning around and making conversation with one of our other tech's.

"Remember you have to be back here real soon, apparently she won't be long!" I gave him a quiet 'okay' before heading down the stairs to the canteen. I put my money into the slot and clicked the button on the coffee button. Ok so its not working. I called someone over and they started to fix it. After about half an hour I took out my phone and took a look at the time, shit I'm so late, Matt will kill me! I left the coffee and ran back to the room, knocking a fat guy in a suit while turning the corner at the bottom of the steps. I shouted a quick 'sorry' and carried on running. I stumbled into the room, everyones eyes on me.

"I'm so so so sorry! I just popped out to get coffee and the machine broke and I didn't realise how long I was down there" I rushed out my words.

I looked around trying to see is she was here yet. My eyes caught sight of a girl sitting between Rian and Zack. She had long brown hair, bright blue eyes. She was beautiful. I realised I was staring with my mouth hanging open a little. How embarrassing! I composed myself and gave her a cheeky grin. I made my way over to her and introduced myself. "I'm Alex"

"u-uh I'm Jasey" was she nervous? I thought she wasn't a fan so why was she nervous? Once Zack had got up I quickly jumped into the seat where he was just sat.

"Nice to meet you" I wrapped my arms around her, it felt right for some reason. I hadn't felt like this around a girl in ages, I couldn't like her could I? No I'd just met her I obviously didn't feel that way. "Are you exited to be working with us?"

"Yeah, I'm really looking forward to it. What do you do in the band?" She asked curiously, she wasn't a fan if she didn't know what I did. She scrunched her nose up a little, it looked like she was thinking about something, it was so cute-wait cute?

"I sing" I stated proudly. "I play guitar most of the time too though." The next thing I felt was a body finding their way onto my lap, I didn't have to look at him to know it was Jack. I pushed Jack to the floor, laughing as he whined about something.

"Is he always like this?" she asked, I wasn't sure who she was asking because her eyes were still looking at the immature lad still on the floor.

I decided I'd answer her anyway been as no one else had. "Yes, all the time! You should get used to it though" She turned her head towards me, and I got lost in her eyes, literally. They were so pretty, blue with very little bits of green lining the middle. I heard someone awkwardly cough making here tear he eyes away from mine and looking back at Jack on the floor. I turned my head to look out of the window; I was sure my cheeks were beetroot red by now, great.

A/N : yay they met! jack gif on the side ^_^