Chapter 30

*Jasey p.o.v*

I sat next to Jack as he scarfed down the large amount of breakfast on his plate. He offered me some but I rejected as my appetite wasn't present. Had Alex actually gone to Jaime? And if he had, had Jaime actually told him? I bit harshly on the inside of my lip. I looked up and my eyes caught onto Alex storming into the large room. I saw Jaime and the rest of PTV behind him. Jaime shot me an apologetic look. My eyes widened...he'd told him. Alex looked between Jaime and I then he set his sight on George. I stood in shock as Alex had George pinned up against the wall. Tears streamed down my face as I saw the anger on Alex's face. As Alex's fist collided with his face, I couldn't keep the sobs back anymore. I ran over to Jaime and into his arms. I clung onto him as I watched my boyfriend throw punches to the older man.

"You-" He breathed heavily. "You raped my girlfriend! I want to fucking kill you!" He screamed at the top of his voice. I heard everyone in the room gasp and I looked up to see everyone looking at me with wide eyes and pity. I hid my face in Jaime's chest again, tears wetting his shirt. Jaime mumbled something to me and next thing I knew he was gone. I looked around and wrapped my arms around myself as I felt everyone's eyes on me. I blinked a few times and saw Cass standing meters from me, her eyes flooded with tears. She walked towards me and let me cry into her. I tried to drown out the fight and just focus on Cass as she spoke soothingly. I looked up as Alex was pulled off of George. It took Zack, Rian, Jaime, Mike, Colussy, Jeff and a security guard to stop him from getting to George. Alex looked around for me, his angry expression changing to a sad one as he saw me. He opened his arms wide and I ran into them.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you" I cried.

"Shhh" He comforted.

"I love you" I said quietly through my cries. My body starting to shake with my sobs.

"I love you too baby, so much" He sniffed.

Alex and I held each other as we cried. Yes, Alex was crying. We didn't even care that we were still in front of everyone. I didn't want Alex to find out this way, but he knew now. Everyone stood still gawking at us.

"C'mon you two, let's get you to the bus" Matt said sympathetically. He put both of his hands on either of our backs. We stood from our awkward position on the floor. With my arms still tightly wrapped around Alex's neck, he lifted me so my legs were around his waist. His arms wrapped around me holding me tightly to him, my face buried in the crook of his neck. He walked to the bus quickly, his warm tears soaking the material covering my shoulder. I felt our bodies falling down onto the couch. My limbs still wrapped around Alex's body.

"Jasey?" Alex mumbled. I tore my head away from him, my thumbs wiping the tears from his cheeks.

"Yeah?"

"Did anyone else know?" He spoke quietly. His fingers entwining with mine.

"Josh knows, Jake's friends, they were there when um-when Jake found me-"

"Jake found you?" Alex asked.

I nodded. "After he um-left me in the alley. Jake and his friends were on the street. They helped me" He nodded and let me carry on. "The other day he tried to do it again, but Jenna walked in. She didn't know it happened the first time though." His body got tense as he nodded.

"Do you have nightmares? I'd notice you tossing and turning at night" He sighed and I nodded. "Is that why you slept in the back last night?" The thought of last night came back, my face fell a little. I hesitated before giving my answer.

"Yeah" My voice squeaked, which usually happened when I lied.

"You're lying" He stated quietly. "Tell me, please" He encouraged. I shook my head. "Why?" I shook it again. "Jasey, just tell me, please" He sighed.

"Are you sure?" I mumbled and he nodded. "Ok, well do you remember last night?" I asked softly. He frowned as he thought about last night.

"No, I can't remember much after taking shots with Vic and Max" I nodded.

"Well, Matt called me to come get you, which I did. You were a little touchy on the ride back" I murmured. His whole body tensed. "I pushed you away, and then I tried to undress you because you reeked of alcohol, then you got even more touchy. When I got into the bunk, you tried to-um-you were pulling me into you, I tried to stop you but you wouldn't let me. Then you started straddling me, and um-"

"No" He cut me off. "Tell me I didn't" He said sadly, tears starting to run down his face again.

"No, you didn't" I shook my head quickly. "I pushed you off and went to the back. You scared me, that's all" I sighed and ran my fingers through his hair.

"I'm so sorry Jas" He squeezed his eyes shut and pulled me close to him and cried into my shoulder.

-

The door opened and Flyzik came in sheepishly. "Uh hate to disturb you guys but Alex, you have a signing." Alex sighed and he pulled me closer to his body.

"Give me a minute" He huffed. He pulled his face away from its previous position on my neck. His forehead leaned against mine, his lips hovering over mine. "Can I kiss you?" He whispered. I nodded and he placed a soft kiss on my lips. The kiss was simple, I knew he didn't want to go too far. He didn't want to scare me. Our lips didn't move, they just pressed together. But that was all we needed. We pulled apart brushed my fringe away from my face. "Will you come to the signing? I want you with me, please?" Alex asked softly. I nodded and he kissed my cheek. I slid off him and headed to the bathroom. I washed my face and redid my make-up, I looked somewhat decent. Alex came in to wash up, his eyes lingering on my make-up bag. "You know when I had your bag in the house, and I showed Jack what was inside?" I nodded at the memory. "I had actually filled it with condoms" He laughed weakly. "But then when you were upset, I thought you were mad at me for some reason, so I took them out and replaced your make-up so you wouldn't be even more mad" I gave him a little smile. I was slightly laughing at it in my head, but my mouth stayed still.

"Idiot" I mumbled and kissed his cheek. He smiled and splashed water over his face. Covering the fact I had been crying was easier for me than him. Although my eyes were still puffy, thanks to make-up they didn't look that bad. Alex's were puffy and red still, something his fans would certainly point out. He clasped his large hand around mine and led me out of the bus. Through the venue and to the main hall where four tables were set out for the four bands, from left to right there was You Me At Six's table, All Time Low's, Pierce the Veil's and Tonight Alive's. Flyzik had already pulled up another chair behind Alex's. I felt everyone looking at me as we walked to our seats. We were the first from ATL to get there, well apart from Flyzik.

"Alex, can I talk to you?" Matt spoke up, a police officer stood next to him. Alex nodded and left after giving me a kiss on the forehead. I stood there for a sec, not knowing what to do. Suddenly I heard my name being called and a green haired girl running towards me. Jenna stopped in front of me and engulfed me into her arms. She rambled on about how sorry she was, how she wasn't there to stop it, or even notice it had happened, how she was now there for me whenever I neeed her...this also happened with the rest of TA, also the guys at YMAS said the same. I then found myself at the PTV table, Vic approached me first. His height was similar to mine to it was easy for him to hug me; he tightly held me and reassured me it would be ok. Mike was next, he bent a little and his long arms wrapped his arms around my shoulders. I smiled a little and told me that I was always able to confide in him. Tony was next; his tattooed arms snaked around my shoulders, like Mike. His Key Street hat fell off in the process; he picked it up off the floor and placed it on my head. Tony gave me the same reassurance as Mike. I turned to see Jaime stood to the side, he looked upset with himself. I pulled him into a hug, he mumbled about how he blamed himself and how sorry he was that he told. He hugged me tighter when I told him I didn't blame him and that I was still thankful he kept it to himself for as long as he did.

A cough came from behind me. I turned to see Jack, Rian, Zack and Cass. Jack stepped forward first and bundled me into his arms. He said nothing as we stood together. Next was Rian and Cass, Rian only mumbled about it 'going to be ok' and Cass cried, telling me how she was sorry and I could of talked to her if I needed someone. This made me feel a little guilty; I didn't turn to them when I needed them. Lastly was Zack. His strong arms held me, he also said nothing. When we pulled away and I noticed a tear slipping from his eye. I wiped ot away and hugged him again. Alex soon came back and everyone took their place at the tables. My chair was close behind Alex's. One of his hands travelled back and clutched mine.

Fans poured in and started at the YMAS table and worked their way across. I noticed numerous fans looking at Alex with a sceptical look, none of them asked him about his red, puffy eyes though. It wasn't until a more confident fan came along that it got mentioned. She was tall, blonde, a little too much make-up. She slapped her Don't Panic:It's Longer Now CD onto the table in front of him.

"Have you been crying?" She smirked, chewing loudly on the minty gum in her mouth. Alex shook his head and signed the CD, sliding it back to her. "Fine, ignore me then" She grumbled and gave the CD to Rian. Alex's hand found mine again.

"Are you okay?" A shy voice asked. I looked up to see a young fan, short with dark hair and piercing blue eyes.

"Why'd you ask?" Alex asked with a raised eyebrow as he signed the poster in front of him.

"If looks like you've been crying" She stated flatly, looking Alex in the eye. He sighed and gave the poster back to her.

"Thank you for asking, but don't worry about it" He smiled and she nodded. This happened quite a few times, numerous fans noticed. Most were polite about it; others were rude and blurted it out loudly. When the signing had finished, Alex led me away from the others and out of the back door where Matt was stood with the same police officer as earlier.

"I know this is going to be hard Jas, but the police need to know what happened." My heart sunk, if I had to tell the police, then George would go to jail and then my father would actually kill me. Or even if he didn't...once George was released he would find me. I shook my head. "You have to Jas" He sighed. I hung my head and fiddled with the hem of the shirt I was wearing.

"Fine" I mumbled.

"You'll do it?" Alex asked, and lifted my head up with his finger. I nodded and he kissed my head. "I'll be there for you, every step of the way" He breathed. Alex motioned for Flyzik and the officer to come over. We all got into the back of the small police car and left the venue. We sat in the back, my hand tightly clamped around Alex's.

(A/N: so it seems people are actually reading this :o thank you for your votes + comments, i love ya alllll<3)