Together forever!

Emma's POV

Evan! Yeah Evan, I've never thought that I'll be ever with him, but we are happily together now. I mean he always around me but still I didn't realized . Sometimes it happens that your heart don't even know who you love. I was thinking I'm in love with Scott but I didn't actually meant it. Why I didn't realized his ( Evan's) love before? Why I couldn't see love in his eyes for me? All these questions sucks my mind but now I need not to be worried anymore. Because I found him, the person that I was looking for lately, he was always with me.
all the creepiest things I've done, had crush on new guy in school, thinking about him all the times that was so rubbish. I'm still wondering why did I do that maybe because he was the first boy I had crush or maybe because he was just good-looking as hell.. That was so funny but we're still friends . Although he changed now, and he apologized for everything he did to me and yeah Laura..

Well Laura and me now friends. She realized that how it feels when someone bullied you. In short she learned her lesson.

And now in our gang there is three couples, no not three actually four Emily also got her partner .

Amanda happy with John
Laura's and Scott
Emily and Robbin ( Robbin is our classmate he always stalking her and finally he spoke to her and now they are happily together)
And yeah I also found my Mr. Right that I was looking for him very badly and I found him just next to me.
Finally I found my secret admirer, the person I was looking for..

* we all are happily together *

-----------------------------------------------------------

Moral of the story :-

Don't ever let you down, and if you like someone just go ahead, take deep breath and tell him everything about your feelings.
He/she will definitely understand you and It might be possible that you both are fell  for each other but you never tried to ask.

You never know he/she also feels the same way.....

Just keep looking and don't let anyone ruin your life. Just put your hand into your heart and feel what it say......

-----------------------------------------------------------
HEY GUYS IF YOU ENJOYED MY BOOK PLEASE GIVE VOTE AND COMMENT, SO THAT I CAN FIGURE IT OUT IF I SHOULD WRITE NEW BOOK ...

Thank you so much for reading my book.....

Love you all.....