Dancing together

Emma's POV

      John asked me to dance with him and how could I say no to him,  like my dream comes true . Dancing with the most popular boy in school is like haven.  He holds my hand softly and pulled me over him,  grab my waist and we started dancing together. My favorite song played on which was romantic song.  So I thought this is perfect time to  ask him about all the letters .

"  Scott this is totally insane , I mean all letters and in each and every letter you always left some clue ..."  I said softly to him,  before I complete he said  " Emma,  what are talking about,  what letters,  clues.  I didn't send you any letters "

      When I heard that I was shocked,  I was wondering if those letters are not coming from Scott then who is he? 
I was so confused and I couldn't figure out him.  All I was thinking that it was from Scott...  And this disappointed me  very much I thought Scott also have same feelings for me and he will take move from Laura but I was wrong,  all the times I spent with him that was  nothing   we were about to kiss,  if he doesn't love me then why he tried to kiss me and all the cuddles was just fake . So many thoughts in my mind was going through...

    But then I realized that who is secret admirer,  in canteen area,  school gate and  at all the times  Evan was there...
    I pulled him off of me and I ran as fast as I can and stared finding him (Evan) . I asked to Emily if she saw him anywhere  and she said he was gone.   I ran out of the gate and I saw him,  he was sitting  in one corner..

   I went to him and  he saw me coming over him,  he stood up.  I grabbed his face and kissed him....

  I grabbed his face and kissed him

Evan's POV

      I was sitting  in one corner  and when I looked up , I saw Emm coming over to me,  when I stood up  she grabbed my face and kissed me softly,  I couldn't figure out why she did this.  I pulled her off and trying to make conversation with her.  But before I say anything she said  "  do you have any explanation of all these letters"

" yes,  that was me.  I'm the one who were sending you letters.  I really like you from the first day  and I was afraid to tell you about that,  I'm sorry "  I said

" why didn't you tell me before " she said with teary eyes

" you fell in love with Scott and you seems happy with him and all I always wanted to see you happy " I said slowly

" I'm  so dumb and stupid  , why I didn't realize your love before but now I realize that you are the only one who makes me smile,  laugh and make me feel so special "  she said and he continued  " I was attracted towards Scott but I didn't love him and I thought I love him "

"  you don't love him , then whom do you love ?  "  I asked her

" you idiot , you...  "  she said loudly and   she continued  " yes,  yes I do love you  . I LOVE YOU "

" really?  I LOVE YOU MORE . I'll never let you go "  I said and we hugged and kissed softly and that was long lasting kiss ever and best kiss ever .....

 I'll never let you go "  I said and we hugged and kissed softly and that was long lasting kiss ever and best kiss ever

" Aww just look at them they are looking so good and cute together " Amanda said

" yes,  surly they are "  Emily said 

    And everybody started clapping , shouting  and screaming  mine and Emma's name ....