fashion diva competition

finally it is a time that I've been waiting for too long . The day of last day of school and fashion diva competition.  I've already prepared myself for this day  , maybe because I had strong feelings that  I can do it...
     I woke up early in morning..  I took bubbly milk bath , wash my hair clearly,  did pedicure and manicure, my makeup artist done with my nails,  after that I wore my  dress that I bought yesterday, after that he set my hair and facial massage for an hour.. 
   After an hour  I looked my self in mirror and I couldn't believe it..  He gave me new look..  And now I'm fully
Ready to go... 
    Emily and Amanda were also  get ready  .. Honestly they were looking pretty beautiful

"Hey my beautiful girls, time go now " I said and smiled

"oh my God,  Emm just look at you,  you're looking perfect beautiful like an angel " Amanda said

"oh thank you so much..  You're also look pretty " I said and continued "let's go now I don't wanna be late, get in the car girls "

" wait , we all are looking pretty and different than regular so why don't we change our ride also , Huh? " Emily said and raised eyebrows 

" change but how? "  me and Amanda said together confusedly 

" surprise "  suddenly Evan and John came with a beautiful and big royals car

"  Evan,  John this is so amazing " I said with big smile

" cmon girls let's go " John said

    We all get in the car and driver drove us to our place.  That was so grateful and memorable day..  Red carpet and all the people were looking at us wished me luck for my competition... 

One by one all candidates walked in ramp and it's time to go with confidence and I walked in the ramp confidently .. Results were announced immediately and there is a list of girls who are going for next round basically there are three rounds first ramp walk,  second asking general knowledge question,  and third giving speech about ' if you won what will you do first ?' 

In  first round results are as follows

In first place - Laura giminy
First runner up - Emma smith
Second runner up - Marissa vilium

      Laura was in the first position and she came to me for make me feel low.  But that wouldn't work anymore I'm changed now.  I just smiled to her congratulate her and walked out of her..  I can see that she's mad on me because her words wasn't worked  ...  And I feels so relief and peace and I'm totally ready for next round.

    As second round gets over results again declared  and it was like

In first place - Emma smith
First runner up - Laura giminy
    Marissa  got out of the competition and now there is competition between me and Laura.  That was gonna be interesting for all of us and in third round judges points plush audience votes   ...

   First I have to give speech.  I get little nervous and I was literally shaking because I haven't gave any kind of speech before .. I walked through the Mike slowly and saw that audience  . The room was full of peoples , and I haven't deal with that much people. .. I couldn't think what to say I've forgotten my speech that I have to give , My hands gonna be cold.   Then I closed my eyes and put my hands on my heart,  I can clearly heard my heart beats and I opened my eyes and saw Evan and he gave me smile and I took deep breath and started with my speech . As I already forgotten my speech that was already scripted.  I gave speech about my life and mistakes and how I faced it and make it correct and gave moral to my story of my life and tell everyone that not to look down,  not to give up no matter where you are and how worse it is and what I'll do if I become miss diva of the year..  I'll change the subject of lower class and higher class people,  the differentiation between rich and poor,  human dignity and respect,  equality and equity,  opportunity to people and make work better place to live. 

After I completed,  everyone  was staring at me and I thought they don't like it so I get disappointed but then everyone stood up and clapped for me.  Tears started falling down from my eyes and I really appreciate it..  Now no matter who ever won , I got so much love from my peoples and that means a lot to me more than an title of diva..

   After that Laura gave her speech and results becomes more difficult for judges to choose one. And Audience votes will be added to judges marks and it will take time to declare results so we told to wait for some time. ....