"Secret Admirer? "

I've passed one by one all the rounds and I got nominated for final round . That was very great victory of my life and I can see the Laura's reaction and behavior towards me after passing each and every rounds , she got too jealous, she thought I'm not able to enter in this competition and people will never going to vote me and accept me as their school diva......

One day very tragic thing happened to me. I went to school , I entered in my class Emily and Amanda was setting there . I said hello to them and then I realized that I forgot my homework at my locker... Me Emily and Amanda went to my locker, I was finding my homework book , I get my book and when I'm going to close my locker, books fall down, I took my books and set it in my locker but something is still messed up in the floor, it was like a note or letter kind of.

I took that paper, it was like a letter. I opened it and I read that

[ hey Miss beautiful, I just wanna tell you one thing...

{ " Your blue eyes seems like a deep ocean, it hurts me when I see you cry..
Your pink lips is my biggest weakness, when you bite your lip gently ..
Your beautiful long hair gives me peace and rest , whenever I looked at them...
your perfect and real smile makes me also smile, it made me feel loved..
Your victory is my destination, your fails is my fails " }

Maybe I'll meet you today at school gate if you wanna see me just keep your eyes open....... ]

" Wohh, who is this poet? " Amanda said and raised eyebrows

" I don't know, he didn't mentioned his name " I said

" he might be your secret admirer...." Emily said

" secret admirer? " I said and I continued " This is totally insane , It doesn't make any sense, I think somebody is just playing with me, cmon girls let's get out of here "

I said to them that I don't care but actually I do care , I was thinking that, if it is real or kinda prank. my mind was stuck on it....

we went to class , whole time I was just thinking about the secret admirer ' is it real or someone is just playing with me ' ... But then I realized that I shouldn't have to think about him anymore , I should have to focus on the competition .

All lectures get over and we went to downstairs , we hangout for some time and that's time to go home . Me, Evan and Emily was walking together Amanda and John wanted to spend more time with each other so they went to garden.

We started walking , we were walking slowly . I was still thinking about the secret admirer .. I was walking with them but my mind were still in the secret admirer...

" hi there, Emm you're looking pretty beautiful today " Scott said

" Ohh hey , thank you. " I said and smiled

" Emm, Will you please meet me tonight ? " Scott said

"unmm tonight? But why .. I mean.." I said and before I complete he said

" Actually I just wanted to discuss about the fashion show, we had made some changes in that " ( Scott plays main part in the competition, he is the organiser of the show)

" yeah, sure I'll be there at 6 o'clock " I said

" sounds cool , check you later bye"he said

We started walking again and Evan said " hey, Emm I heard about your secret admirer, do you have any idea, who's he? "

" umm no actually I don't have any idea , I think somebody is just playing with me... " I said

" Well it's okay.. There we are..."Scott said

*Nodded *

I said bye to them and opened the door and I went in..
I went upstairs, went into my room, I changed my clothes and lay down on the bed. I was so confused and I couldn't stop thinking about the admirer ' maybe it just prank or real... Who knows? ' . .. I closed my eyes and I felt asleep.....

------------------_----------------------------------------
HELLO FRIENDS .. FIRST OF ALL I WANNA TELL YOU THAT MY EXAMS STARTS FROM 22nd AUGUST AND VERY FEW DAYS ARE LEFT SO MAYBE I CAN'T WRITE FURTHER PARTS IN THESE DAYS , HOPE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND :) AND IF YOU ARE ENJOYING PLEASE DO COMMENTS AND VOTE ..

THANK YOU ALL AND HAVE A NICE DAY /NIGHT :) :*