A foal is born

The mare lies down on her side.
Breathing quite hard.
People come running to help.
Out pops a head as the foal slides into the world. The mare looking uncertain but a sense of hope welcomes her as she cleans her new born foal. Looking a proud kom, she stands. Hoping the minute born foal would follow. That foal tried so hard to get up..and he did. Until he fell straight on his rear end. His mother snorted and all had a great laugh. The faith of the foal uncertain but rest assure the foal would be in good hands. A man climbed into the pen, about an hour after the birth. Foal now standing and look brave as he hops about on his wobbly four legs. Tiny hooves and long legs, what a sight. He would grow to be a big horse someday. The man looked at him and examined him. A black, beautiful colt. Unlike any he had seen. No white markings on his feet...but hair did grow where his hooves and legs met. Maybe half friesian? Maybe not. The foal was a uncertain little horse. His breed unknown. But a colt is for sure. At the time the foal was new to the world. Surrounded by uncertainty. Possibly doubt or nervous energy?
3 days after his birth. A large grass pasture calls the mare and foals name. The halter of the mare tooken off as she gallops off. Foal struggling to keep up, but he indeed does. What a eye sight the colt was. Full of so much speed and energy. Full of hope. Full of kindness. Unlike his mother in many ways. His mother was kind but lost hope easily...she tended to give up, but this foal just may open her eyes. For this foal she loved..infact some would say she is a tad over protecting. If you told her that shed would shake her head and tell you to get away. Haha. What a mare she is. She makes a great mom. Fit for a queen. She now has put on more weight. Her ribs less visible. Her colt healthy,maybe even healthier than his mom.

The future is unknown, but the fate may be known. These two make a great pair, and could possibly be adopted out soon.

A grey mare and a black colt. What was to bring of these two unlikely mare and foal,may be a journey to the land of impossble but to them it means possible endings. Full of hapiness and adventure.
This day. Is a day to remember.
This week not one to be lost.
For a colt of strength was born.
Good Luck rained in his blood and bones.
This is the  journey of a future champion. No matter the size. He might reign one of these days. No longer a pasture horse but a great horse. One of a kind. Fit for a princess. Who is awaiting his arrival.

Long time no post. Sorry ive been busy. Hope this unedited chapter makes up for it. Thanks for all the support!!