Investigation-Flood

This is a investigation chapter. Interesting enough its about who lost their lives in the flood introduced in chapter one.

More has been found.

Over 100 horses died. Some olympic horses such as these stallions mares and geldings.

Impacted.
Brave and Bold.
Silent Rain.
Up and Down.
Champion makes a Champ.
Lady in blue.
Moonlight Princess.

The owner, owned all these horses but gathering a last suvivor, a colt who was struggling. Unfortanly in the process as he was trying to get to the colt...a horse who was panicking ran over him when he jumped from a roof into the water. The horse may have not known it, but he had killed his owner. The force of the hoof hit against his head and pushed him underwater long enough that he couldn't breath and he drowned. The colt didn't survive but the one who jumped onto him was close...until he got weak and had to take a stop. At that moment he was too weak to move on and he gave up.

The owner died at age 26. Young. He was a author and horse lover. He bred horses and had tons of olympic horses. Before the day of the flood he was preparing to head off and look at a foal who was born. The mare was bred out of one of his olympic stallions. He was looking forward to it.

The floods had came ou of no where that day. No one had a hint of what was coming,until it was too late.

Along with foals and stallions dying, 10 of the pregnant mares drowned. All but one was due that day and maybe even the day after.

5 mares that had died had a foal by their side, the oldest foal with their mom was 1 week.

One was born 10 minutes before the storm. His life was cut short. 10 minutes was all he had.

Even though millions of horses lost their lives many were saved. The 3 survivors was saved from the floods and so was a few others.

One filly and mare was actually saved as well, as soon as it started to rain their owner evacuated.

Unfortanly he had 3 horses, the mare and her foal and a stallion,and was only able to evacuate 2. Since he was waiting for his three horse trailer to be fixed and he only had a 2 horse trailer on site.

The stallion had survived though. Until a week after the floods when he came colicing at the rescue center, 3 hours away. They couldn't save him and gave him all they got. They were unable to rush him into a trailer and off to a vet clinic before he collapsed to the ground and stopped breathing.

End of info found.

Update on those who died and backup information on the owner that died. Although I do edit these chapters, there may still be a few things that I miss so please let me know in the comments and ill fix those mistakes Next chapter will be...well you will have to wait and see. Ride on!!