Stop!

Days go by and these 3 survivors are emptied out into a pasture with 20 other unknown horses. Most bony. Some stumbling to the ground due to lack of muscle. If these horses don't escape soon, it may be there last home, (If this dump was even called a home.)

Stuck in a muddy pen the three work together. Following everyones last move. Luckily the filly being adventurous and curious, found a opening. It leaded to a huge grass pasture and was only seperated by a small piece of wire. One that can easily be stepped over, even by a filly such as herself.

They wanted to wait till night or when their owner wasnt home, but that would be too late.

Their owner comes out the door. Sets up the cattle truck, loads up all the cattle, including 4 calves, and also 5 of the horses, he had picked out the 5 that were the weakest. The three survivors got lucky and were not picked.

Three miles away, animal protection services were hanging around talking together. Suddenly the cattle truck carrying cattle and horses rolls past them, one of the guys spots a horses body. This thing was not aloud. He grabbed his radio and called out on it. The three of them hopped into their vehicles, one was a truck and trailer, and sped after him. Catching up a policeman pulls him over. He tries to hop out and run but a guard dog is released and attacks him. Causing him to surrender. The days of him breaking the law were put to a stop that day.

Finnally.

He gave the policeman his house location and he was forced to surrender all animals from his possession. What a lucky day for these animals.

More trucks and trailers came and one loaded up the cattle and 3 of them loaded up horses, one contained horses from the cattle truck and the other two were filled with the ones from the house, including the 3 survivors. They now are on a road of recovery.

In the near future the mare could give birth. That will be a challenge since her weight is down alot. She as well as all the other horses were underweight, but now atleast they are in carring hands.

If it wasn't for these animal lovers these cattle and horses would of been dead. Not only just a death, but a brutal one. One that contained lots of pain. One that they would never escape if it wasnt for the help of these animal lovers. They saw an animal in need. They did what they love to do. Help animals.

I ask and lots of other ask for the same. Help animals out and also don't buy dogs and cats and animals from breeders first. First check out your animl center around you. Such as the pound,most of these animals won't be given a second chance because time is indeed running out for each and every one. Help them while they have a chance. Share your love as we share everyones.

The last section is a note to all animal lovers it is mainly just something all animal lovers say to one another. Anyways. If you have not noticed that the reason i'm not updating daily is because im editing these chapters. I soend one day writing. The nedt editing. And then the last day writing the writers note (the bold) and also I add the picture. I take pride in my books and hope to have them for sale in the near future, maybe even some new ones. Anyways. As I am starting my carreer on wattpad it doesn't mean that I will forever be on wattpad. As we all known good times have to come to an end. Fortanly that time for me is no where soon as I love seeing my replies from my lovely and kind readers. Shoutout to a few for inspiring me or just voting and comment on my books. Pringlejie (Hope I got your name right) She has written a amazing book called "My Last Ride" That is all for today! I look forward for a new chapter and I hope you do as well. Shine on everyone and remember to be yourself.