Preview 1 Ocean's Winds

Ocean's winds blow at the sea like blowing out a candle. There was a smoothness that could not have been matched by any other sound. I strolled along a rift created by a rock. It felt like a walk through the forest of talking trees where they sang tunes and hummed rhymes that followed you to your dreams.

I was lonely there but content with being there by myself for I could say any word without another person speaking against it. I had power, not in a mask nor on my shoulders, but from words of freedom. I could dance around any sentence or any saying and call it my own. I didn't rule over anyone, and I held no responsibility besides caring for my own well being. So I felt like the new ruler over everything blue.

My power was taken away like my father's was when a person I did not know touched my shoulder and said, "Isn't it beautiful?"

I took the waves by my hands and throw them at the woman. She threatened my world, my way of life. I needed for her to be gone. It followed the hand motion and ate her, sucking her into the unknown. I controlled the blue and was the ruler of my own world.

I then controlled red has the body had enough life in it to float to the top of the foamy sea. Blood poured out into the water and I cried at the same speed. I had feelings; I did something wrong. Whether it was for good intentions or not, I had done something wrong...

A storm brewed at the edge of what was visible. I struck the sea and sparked little lines that came to the front of my eye and stopped. I don't want to stay so the wave read my mind and there was a second spot of blood in the water.