The Golden Boy

Enjoy !

_________________________________The Golden Boy______________________________

Silence, that's what stretched between us. He didn't even blink and I didn't even try to. It was simply obvious where and on whom the coffee landed on. And in this case it wasn't me. Thank God. I'm not sure if I could survive another wardrobe malfunction since this is the only outfit that I currently own. Picking up the coffee I slowly raised both of my hands in surrender. I mean what can you do since you've obviously spilt coffee on a very expensive looking shirt with one of those ponies on them. You deny. That's what you do.

"I didn't, do it!" I blurted out.

He only stood there watching me with his golden eyes. 

"I swear I didn't." I continued. "This." I pointed at the coffee. "Isn't mine!"

"Its yours, remember?"

"You bought it !"

His raffled up blond hair and tanned skin shimmered as the strokes of sunlight hit his boyishly handsome face. It was hot, freakishly hot in here and I did the most human thing that I could possibly do. I simply started to sweat.

And he just stood there with his tanned arms crossed over his broad chest where I splashed coffee all over him.

"You were holding it, I saw you!"  Deny just deny, my brain told me. But with him slowly watching me and the bright light grilling me alive I couldn't do it anymore.

"Okay, I'm sorry !"  I screamed in frustration. But he didn't look any nicer. "Look I've  already said that I'm sorry, fo- for getting coffee all over you !" But needless to say he didn't do anything, just stood there watching me as I produced bullets of sweat down my face and my now grilled frizzy curly hair. 

"How are you planning to pay for this?" That's the thing ! I'm just not going to, my brain answered back. His golden mouth opened. Not exactly what I expected but his strong and deep accent gave him away. 

"Where are you from?" I blurted out stupidly. His calculating gaze swept over me before answering.

"New York. Do you usually answer questions with more questions?"

"Depends. Do you usually make people pay for accidents?" Smirk found its way on his face. "Depends. Are you gonna pay for this or do I have to get even?"

 My mouth was dry as I stared at him, how can  this person manage to still look so good with a big ass stain in the middle of their chest is impossible to say but he sure knows it  just like Kieran did.

"Depends. What's your name ?" I managed to say.

"Is this 20 questions or something?"

"Its something."

"Stop doing that!" 

"Stop doing what?"

"Answering my questions with more questions, you keep on doing that !"

"Do I?" 

And before I realized what I said I broke into a full on laughter, that led to few curious glances from people passing by.

                                            "You're impossible." he muttered.

                                                  "And you're too frumpy."

"Can we just skip this nursery school stuff and get back to the topic?"

Clearing my throat I thought of a way of paying for his stupid pony shirt, the truth is that I only have about fifty bucks, have no job and one beat up old car from my grandpa and zero possible way of paying for his stupid ass pony shirt. Taking my fifty bucks from my pocket I handed it over to him as casually as I could. Still with my hand positioned in the air he stared at my money before shaking his head and muttering under his breath.

"You're dead broke aren't you?"

                        No I'm not dead broke, my brain screamed I'm skinned !

But why should I tell him for God's sake ! Instead I answered honestly as I possibly could while still keeping my dignity.

"Yeah, something like that." 

His golden eyes met mine as he calculated something in his head, his tanned hand connected with his hair as he brushed it back. A sense of Deja vu closed over my mind as the image of this stranger was replaced by Kieran's image. The same hand gesture, same tall lean body, same smirk. That was my Kieran, he was perfect and I just wasn't.

"Look, you're kinda spooking me with that 'stalkerish blank' look." he muttered shamelessly.  I sensed that I was staring so I cleared my throat and hid my red 'tomato face' behind my hair. 

"What I was saying before you got all starry eyed  is th-." Anger built inside of me as I cut him off before he could continue.

"What I don't get is why the hell do you need me to repay for your shirt, since you're so rich !" I snapped at him. 

A look of surprise and shock crossed his face as he was taken a back  by my question. He stilled as he changed his expression to stony cold before reaching for my arm. 

"I'm going to repeat this only once,  you either pay or I'll get even and from the looks of it you can't repay me so I'm going to be kind enough to give you opportunity to do so." 

Taking my Biology Extensional Notebook from my hand, he ripped off a piece of paper out of it  while reaching for my  pen from my  backpack.

"Hey, you can't do that, that's my notebook !" I squirmed in horror.

"Here." He said as he gave me the paper.  "Be there at 3 o'clock sharp, I don't tolerate lateness."

And before I could say anything he turned around and began to walk away from me.

Who the hell does this rich brat think he is a God almighty ? This isn't supposed to be like that, I'm in College for God's sake I can't be told what to do by anyone!

Ooh,  yes, you can honey, my brain answered back and unless you don't do something you'll end up re-living High School again. 

                         Slowly picking up my backpack and book I ran after the "Golden Boy". 

"Hey" I shouted.

"You can't treat me like that, this isn't 90210 and you are not a male version of Naomi Clark so I suggest that you stuff this!" 

He stood there, with his back turned to me. Just stood there. 

Run you stupid girl, Run !!  My brain screamed at me. But I just stood there, watching him. And when he did turn around. I wasn't sure if I should cry or dig myself a three meter hole.

Lifting up the note for him to see. I did the only smart thing since I left High School.

                                                             "I'll be there, 3 o'clock, sharp."

____________________________________________________________________________

Dayumn I missed you guys! Just wanted to Thank you all for reading  supporting, fanning, voting and messaging me. LMFAO!! Nope, I didn't evaporate into the air and nope you aren't breathing me in at the moment.  I really am sorry for being gone for sooooo long but I had and still have sooo much to do at school. I will try to upload next week after my science and french exam but unfortunately for me. I SUUUUUCK at both LMFAO!!

Shout out to  anabanana23, DihaaTukur and PretendLovex !!!  

So what do you guys  think of the "Golden Boy" ?

LOOL Yeaah so... I guess I'm back l ♥ ♥