Serious bonding time

Enjoy! 

___________________________Serious Bonding ___________________________________

                     She whipped her silent tears as she looked at me as if contemplating if to tell me or not, slowly walking  towards her side of the bedroom she sat on her bed without acknowledging me .  

               A bitter laugh escaped her mouth as her gaze landed on me. It was as if I was seeing myself again, with the same heart broken expression, same trembling hands and wild  thoughts.                      Her face was like a small mask showing nothing but only few sings of madness. Her hair stood outwards while her red lipstick was smeared around her mouth making her look like a female version of Joker. One thing was for sure. Blondie had it bad. 

                             Waiting in silence the small blonde seated right opposite me finally spoke up.

"My life, has nothing to do with you." she simply stated.

And  for a minute there and then I thought about turning around and simply continue with my life. For a splitter of a second I thought about being selfish for once in my life just ignoring the needs of someone else and focusing on mine. But even as I thought about it my mind wouldn't let me rest at  the thought of someone else going through the same thing as me. 

                   The way that your heart skips a beat and starts racing in your ribcage, the way that your                                        hands tremble and sweat like they never did before, the way that smiling and laughing seems like the wrong thing to do. The way that you can't imagine facing just about everything and anything - alone.

So I stood there looking at her feeling sorry for myself  instead of her.

"I know." I said.

                                    "It hurts like hell, it still does." I silently mutter under my breath.

She chuckled softly as her face softened allowing her small pretty features to shine through her smeared make up.

                    "How long ." she asked softly.  I didn't need any more details I knew exactly what she wanted to know.       "Two days and."  I looked at  my  watch catching the present time.  "Seven hours - and thirty-three minutes." I finished. 

                                     "And still hurts?" she asked with hopefull expression. 

The answer was clearer than anything else, simply because it was hardwired into my my skull and my mind itself. 

                                                              "Unbelievebly." I whispered.

Later that day, I woke up in the middle of the night with Rachel splattered on the sofa next tome, her whole mouth covered with chocolate chip ice - cream and strawberry milkshake. suppressed a small chuckled as I looked at her face -Rachel- ladies and gentlemen,  looked like a complete mess.  But she still managed to look oddly peaceful while sleeping in very compromising position with her legs under her chest and head weirdly positioned under my arm.

             Rachel Calivary was the typical golden girl, with the looks and money she wasn't  used to not having her way but she did seem like a nice person deep down there somewhere. I guess.

                         Slowly waking up,  the girl with chocolate chip ice- cream and milkshake on her face yawned before turning her gaze on me.