My High School Sweetheart

Baby: Heello swagsters

So I was laying on the sun at home  and I thought about writing another book. I really didn't know were to start so but eventually I got inspired by the whole "I am free going away to College" kinda thing so I thought why not start High School & College Series during the summer while I'm doing my summer job.

Soooo here it is. 

Seriously. Hope you enjoy the first chapter and I would looooove some feedback. 

Vote, Comment & Like.

Thanks again guys. Woop Wop have a  nice summer holidays you guys.

**************************************************************************************

"So what are you saying, t-that  you don't want me anymore ?" Amery asked. 

"That's right, I don't need you anymore, I never did and never will" he screamed. "Why the hell would you think that I loved you anyways ?" he continued. 

"You were  just a sick joke to me" he laughed. 

"I - I mean, look at me and look at you, who would be blind enough to love you" he said.

His voice unrecognizable, the sweet nothings that he used to whisper into my ears were lost in his harsh words.

"But you said-"

"Are you mentally disabled or something, I mean it Amery I.do.not.love.you." he said pronouncing each word carefully.

She stood there silently, looking into his emerald eyes, thinking of the times near the Oak tree behind the school's canteen. The times when he used to wrap his hands around her waist and brought his lips to her mouth. The times when he confessed his love to her, the times when she laid under him after she gave herself to him. 

His beautiful face didn't held the usual smirk that provoked Amery to the point where she would want to kill him yet kiss him at the same time. His face serious without a doubt, while his plush lips let out horrendous words that cut through her like a knife. 

Yet she wasn't able to cry, not  now, not in-front of him. Amery Elise was strong headed girl with a pride size of her heart. She looked at him, studying his tall broad figure hoovering over her. Only her pride didn't let her crumble in-front of him. 

She looked straight into his eyes, titled her chin upwards as she said.

"If you look me straight into my eyes and tell me, tell me that you never loved me, I will leave and never come back for you"

There was thick silence travelling between them as Kieran took step forward towering over Amery, each step took her breath away as she prayed for him to look away and not to say those words. But with each step she realized that it is more than possible that she's going to hear those words even if she didn't want to. 

He caugh her chin in his large hand, capturing her delicate chin between two of his fingers as he looked straight into her eyes.  His words sliced through her heart like a sharp knife, the words that he said were  expected yet shocking at the same time.

"Amery Elena Elise, I've never loved you and never will"

She took step backwards as she took in his appearance. His beautifully sculptured strong face with tousled pitch black hair and pure green eyes with bright blue streaks inside. His broad shoulders and tall nature.Too beautiful she thought. Even in his Levi jeans and black t-shirt he looked like a fallen angel. Not a boy but a man stood in-front of her. 

And she knew that, leaving this place would be better than ever. There was nothing holding her anymore, nor school since she finished her last semester, nor her family which was practically good for nothing. And now even the last thing that held her to this place, her first lover, her first love and first friend  let her go and disappointed her. 

Looking into his eyes she remember her mother's saying "One day you'll realize that friends are good for nothing they all come and go. And when you need them the most they walk over you and let you go"

And he did. He walked over her and let her go.

Turning around I soaked in his image for my sweet memories, I turned around not wanting to see his beautiful face anymore. Walking away from him, I was proud and ashamed  to say that I didn't look back. Maybe I should have begged him to take me, to not to leave me. But even as I think about this I feel my pride telling me off from even thinking about it. 

Stepping into my grand-father's truck I turn on the radio not wanting to remember his soft kisses on my neck or the love that we couldn't ignore  that used to kick like a pill or the thrill at the end of our fight and the heat when we turn out the lights. I wanted him, wanted him so badly. His hard body pressed against mine. 

All the memories and  all that love needs to be forgotten because even though I crave for him and need him more like the oxygen in the air. There is nothing I can do to making feel the same way. 

Leaving everything behind, I set myself on road to my own independence, to my own freedom. To new experiences, to new love , to my new self .

And to everything that comes with College. But this time, I won't depended on anyone. 

***********************************************************************************************

So what do you think guys ??

Should I continue ??

Damn, of course I will !!!!!!

(Also I'm kinda dedicating this chapter to my bestie  >>>>>Lauryn Hill <<<<<<<<<<  )

*savage smile*