ûndecim

The man dressed in a purple tonal stripe long sleeved dress shirt and slim fit gray slack with a shiny black designer premium leather shoe made its way towards us bringing with him on his masculine arms a beautifully arranged bouquet of dark, vibrant colors of ruby red Dahlias and maroon Black Prince snapdragons.

He combed his medium length layered chocolate brown mane with his free hand. As if flaunting his wealth, His carpus was jeweled with a platinum crest of a snake symbol engraved to a twenty four karat gold scintillating wrist watch.

His loose low-fuss hairstyle made his square shaped face, defined cheekbones and his concrete mandible more prominent. He looks pleased when he caught me goggling at him. His bristly eyebrows arched.

"Are you lost mister?" I asked sneeringly. My face contorted in a manner that shows scorn by virtue of his existence.

"Stop being rude to me Antionette, I know you wanted to see me." He said with formality and with a hint of teasing.

I folded my arms over my chest. "No I don't, so get lost Hopkins. I don't want to see you." I replied harshly.

He hand over to me the bouquet of flower. "Splendid flowers for my precious lady."

In the process of snatching the flowers from his grasped, unvigilant to his possible actions, he gripped my forearm twirling me and wrapped his muscular arm around my petite waist then locked his other arm over my robust stomach. His toned abdominal muscles and latitudinous structure trapped me in between jointly with his high level of testosterone and the pheromone adrostenone produced in his sweat.

He guided my frail physique as he walks backwards, away from Elise's horizon. "I'm not yours, so will you stop using those possessive pronouns?" I rolled my eyes.

He dropped the bouquet on the icy flooring. "In the near future you'll be mine. You'll see my precious." As if I will let him have me.

He leaned his head to my hair. His hawkish nose smelled it like he was withheld to breathe for a year. Is he unquestionably famished for air? Or my scent perhaps? "You smell damn good." He whispered appealingly in my ear. I turned my head to one side, to a feasible extent afar from his stubble bearded face.

He travelled his fingers below near the hem of my light wash denim skirt. I flinched. "You smell better here don't you?" He purred in my ear. I propelled his demoralized hand away from my private part. "What the fuck are you doing!?" He grinned. "Just doing a full body inspection."

I put to test my unknown mastery of escape like Houdini who was noted for his sensational escape acts. Resembling to a real stunt performer, I jerked the thick chain identical to his arms and a handcuff like hands of his. I didn't even have a slight chance in winning.

"Get your fucking arms away from me Hopkins!" He snickered.

He playfully said, "Nope." Elise attempted to glide proceeding to our direction, however a seven foot tall black man wearing an all black tuxedo appeared to Hopkins left, awaiting for his master's command. The noticeable feature was the man's effulgent yellow eyes. Jaundice?

"If I were you, I will think twice." Hopkins threatened her. Elise delayed her advance.

He added, "All I ask of you my precious is a date tonight, that's all I wanted." The husky repeatedly barked obstreperously.

"NO!" I screamed. The husky maintained barking.

He pointed at the dog. "Shut that ugly noisy dog!" The black man nodded then strode to its direction.

The black man grabbed the dog by his neck, ceasing his bark. "No! Don't touch him!" I yelled at the black man who was about to strangulate to death the innoxious dog.