quattor

She reallocated forward, terminating the chilly divergence between us. Her eyelids did not once blinked, leaving it permanently locked her conspicuous hazel eyes to mine. We stayed in this position until she initiated in pulling off my sweatshirt.

The sweatshirt peacefully laid on the ground, I stood in front of her gloriously half naked. The biting air, traversed across my bare abdomen, resulting in the contraction of my rectus abdominis muscle. Her fingertips casually brushed my toned abdomen, I gasped.

Afterwards, fastidiously her hand cruised south, postponing in the margin of my ripped cotton skirt. She fluttered her seemingly long thick eyelashes, as if it were artificial. Her sweet-smelling breath skims along my neck, sending strong electric collisions throughout my body.

Even though knowing that my skirt is already ripped apart, she temperately unzipped it, making sure that it will not ripped further more. The skirt smoothly scooched down my dainty long legs, exhibiting my slender shivering embodiment.

She paused for a while.

An unearthly silence begun as if the time has stopped. The deafening screams of the saturninity and a dreadful shadow enclosed us. Fidgety, Elise turned her back against me, deserting me discombobulated and frightened.

"Why did you stop?" I asked.

"Shh, please keep quiet m'lady."

"You're not yet do-" I complained, she covered my mouth with her buttery hand.

"Shhhh... please get dressed now m'lady, I'll be back."

She has withdrawn her hand from my lips. I spoke. "Don't leave me here damn it!"

She overlooked me on purpose. Immediately, she skittered heading to the door, opening it expeditiously. Tumultuous, I grabbed the dress that firstly my eyes caught upon. I hastily put it on, causing me to wear it unintentionally reversed.

On a spur of a moment, the lights in the room flickered. I turned around, several disfigured shadows surrounded me. Everywhere I look there are these creepy shadows following my movements.

One of the biggest shadows with a blinding bright yellow eyes came close to me, enchanting something gibberish in my ears. However, the last word shocked me.

Ajfiejijfekmwmfo...ajkjffjejfjkefk...jajjakfakdfejijfjekfj...DIE!

I felt my head violently repeatedly spinning like a defective Ferris wheel ride in an amusement park. A vague excruciating pain in my head concluded the spinning. The constriction of the garment intensified, halting my breathing, my heartbeat amplified.

I don't know what to do, I shouted her name.

"Elise!!"

Mocking, the deep roaring sound of laughter of the shadows before me, breached into my tympanic membrane. Goose bumps erupted on my skin as they blew crisp, putrid air on my face. I scrunched my nose. Help me Elise! I can't breathe! Please! I screamed in my mind.

I attempted to take it off, although it seems to be lastingly glued onto my thoracic. On its own, the strap of the dress convoluted around my neck, suffocating me.

I had difficulty in breathing due to the impediment that brought about by the wrapping of dress against my physique.

When the rapid clicking sound of heels on the stairs was heard, the shadows disappeared leaving no single trace behind.

"Help m-e! I can't breathe!" I screamed for help.

Right away, as she probably heard my screams, she kicked the double doors, indifferent even if breaks. She fled her way towards her master in agony. Effortlessly, she cautiously gripped the sides of the dress and cleaved it off to shreds as if it was only thin paper.

I gasped for air, using my accessory muscles for respiration which help me to compensate my breathing. Helpless, I felt my knees wobbly and weak, I collapsed on the floor, disoriented and weeping.

She kneeled opposite me, capturing me into her sturdy arms. I allowed myself to lose onto her warm embrace.

"I'm here m'lady" She uttered.

"What-ar-e thos-e thing-s?" I blabbered.

"No need to worry m'lady, they're gone."

"Don't leave me..." I said, sobbing.

"I will serve you for eternity, m'lady." She swept the tears cascading my cheek.

She carried me like a princess to the bathroom. I laid my head on her chest, hearing her heartbeat charging against her succulent breast.

I sniffed the scent of roses on her flesh as I breathe in equally. She switched on the faucet, filling the tub with cold water.

Unhurriedly, one at a time, she disconnected my lingerie, abandoning it on the tile ground. She set me down in the tub as she switched it off, carrying with her, a bottle of liquid soap. She poured a copious amount of it in the tub, bubbles forming.

I stretched out my arm to get the sponge nearby me, hanging on the holder. She gripped my wrist, discontinuing my effort. She kneeled.

"I'll wash you m'lady." I nodded, no energy.

She grabbed the sponge then scrubbed my skin gently, cleansing my body. My body tensed, as her feathery touches, dulcified my mind, body and soul.

In spite of the fact that I already soaked with water, the nerve endings sent message to my brain the moisture between my thighs.

When she was finished with my back, she has begun journeying, anteriorly. First, my neck then slowly downwards to my flat chest rubbing off the nooks and crooks, then to my abdomen, girdling it sensually.

I arched my back, loving the pleasure she brings.

She continued exploring, arriving on my hypogastric area. I latch on to the side of the tub, a moan escaped my lips.

The doorbell rang.

"M'lady the guest have arrived."

"Okay, whatever." I said, regaining my equilibrium, yet unsatisfied.

"Let's get you dressed m'lady." She stood, offering her hand to me.

A/N:

Let me know what you think about this chap :)) btw did u expected something pervy will happen? :P

PS.Hey guys thank you for all the support!!! for all of you who are patiently waiting for my update,SUPER THANK YOU!!! XD

Vote <3 Comment <3 Follow <3