♡ PART 101 ♡

Location  :  NANDINI's castle  ;  Mumbai

NYONIKA came back and stood with Mr.MALHOTRA.............

NANDINI looked at MANIK , who is looking at HARSHAD only...........😤😤.

She signalled Mr.KHAN to leave him and step back.............

They did what she ordered and all the family members who are also looking at both of them only ; now looked at NANDINI............

But finding that NANDINI is only staring at MANIK ; even they shifted their gaze towards MANIK............

He is all red in anger............😤😤😴.

His eyes are in the shade of ark red , even his nose's color turned to deep red...........

Tears of anger , hurt and guilt are flowing from his eyes and his fists are rolled into his palms ; digging their nails in them

He went to NYONIKA , who is looking at him in fear...........😓😓.

She definitely knows , what will MANIK do now...........
Obviously , she knows because she is his mother............

She was away from him , as a person ;
But her soul was with him only.............

She is scared that , now that situation has come ; which she always tried to avoid............

She knows that today , MANIK will definitely kill HARSHAD ; and she couldn't do anything to avoid it............

She always tried her best to keep MANIK & HARSHAD away from each other............

But now it's time for HARSHAD to know ; who actually MANIK MALHOTRA is.............

MANIK came to NYONIKA and his expressions softened , looking into her loving eyes.............

He felt guilty , for not recognizing that love before.............

M - ek baar............

Jus for once , u could have told me............

Ki MANIK  ;  this is the reason , for my behavior...........
Jus for once............

I would have handled it myself.............