φ PART 90 φ

Sorry for the late guys............

Last two days were too hectic..........

But now i got time............
Believe me i woke up early in the morning to write this update..........

And yes more coming today............

Stay tuned...........

------------------

Location : MALHOTRA's Lake House ; Manali

It's 1:00 A.M and our very own LOVE birds are sleeping peacefully , cuddling each other.............😴😴.

Feeling the urge to use the loo , GIRIJA woke up and switched on the lights of her room

Feeling the urge to use the loo , GIRIJA woke up and switched on the lights of her room.............💡.

But accidentally her eyes caught the sight of something from her window ; which is jus a 2 mere steps away from her bed..............

She is shocked , confused and scared at the same time

She is shocked , confused and scared at the same time............😲😕😧.
Without wasting a sec , she switched off the lights of her room and laid herself back on bed..............

As she guessed , that person got doubt and came to her room to check on her..............

On finding her sleeping , that person left the place..............

Thinking wisely , GIRIJA laid down like that for 15 more minutes and when she is 100% sure that no one is watching her.............

She slowly walked towards the door of her room and looked it............🚪.

She went inside the washroom and called CABIR with her mobile ; which CABIR gave her before leaving for manali............📱.

CABIR & RAGHAV are sleeping peacefully ; when his mobile started ringing..............😴😴📲.
First he ignored but when it started ringing for the second time , he picked it up..............