〽 PART 50@D 〽

So guyssss..........

Dis is d Last sub - part of 50th part...........

Caution  :  Mature Content

♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋ ♋

Location  :  NANDINI's castle  ;  Mumbai

MANIK unhooked her bra n NANDINI turned her face to d other side  ;  blushing hard.............😳😳

Her breathing ragged with his dis act.............

M - kya hua..........??
Ab bold nahin banna NANDUUU...........??

MANIK whispered naughtily in her ears............😉😉

NANDINI fisted d bedsheet in her hands tightly n her eyes are tightly shut........... 😆😆

She is shivering with is proximity...........

As she opened d buttons of his shirt  ;  his well built masculine body is touching her upper body.............

D only hurdle between them is her bra...........

N - MANIIIII...........❤❤

she moaned his name loudly in pleasure...........

N dat is it..........

MANIK got rid of her strapless bra.............

Her assets enthralled him.............😶

He is seeing her bosoms without blinking his eyes n her blush grew watching his expressions..............😶😳

NANDINI slowly placed her hands on his bare chest n dat in wen MANIK came to his senses.............

NANDINI didn't stop............

She tried to get rid of his shirt by slowly moving her hands frm his bare chest to shoulders n arms n MANIK is helping her in doing so............

She is feeling every inch of his body.............

MANIK himself threw his shirt sum where............

He flipped their positions n made her come on top of him............

He put her hand on his jeans button  ;  signalling her to open it.............

NANDINI's already flushed face became more red.............😳😳

But still she did what he asked bcoz the feelings are mutual...........

She also wants him  d way he wants her.............

She pulled his jeans a little down n MANIK removed it completely.............

Now both are only in their underwears.............

MANIK started to scrap his rugged body with her fragile one............

NANDINI held his shoulders tightly  ;  digging nails in them n giving him deep scratches  ,  which will definitely leave their marks for sum days..............

While doing this their sensitive parts touched for the first tym...........

N - aaaahh...........MANIIII..........aaaaahh.........