❡ PART 95 ❡

Holaaa guysss............

Im soo soo soo sorry guysss............

I know most of u must be angry on me , for randomly disappearing like that............

I was stuck badly.............
I couldn't inform u guys...........

Pls forgive me............

Pakka wala promise ; from today onwards regular and large updates...........

I vl definitely compensate for my disappearance , without informing and also because i made u ppl wait for so long............

🐨 🐨 🐨 🐨 🐨 🐨 🐨 🐨 🐨 🐨 🐨 🐨

Location  :  City Hospital  ;  Mumbai

The door of the special ward , of city hospital , Mumbai ; flung open............🚪.

Someone threw a man inside mercilessly and he yelled in pain...........😵.

All looked in the direction of the door ; to find NYONIKA , standing with a gun in her right hand 🔫 and her face , eyes & ears are all red with anger............😤😤.

She is ragging and tears of hurt and anger are flowing from her eyes..........😤😤.

Ma - NYONIKA.............

Mr.MALHOTRA said softly............😐.

But she paid no heed............
She is jus glaring at the man , whom she threw in the room...........😠😠.

All are shocked to the core , to see NITEESH SARNA...........😲😲😲.

Ma - Mr.SARNA............

Mr.MALHOTRA said , while coming to him.............

Ny - he is the one who did the attack on MANIK............

NYONIKA said and suddenly there a pin drop silence in the room............

All are having stunned expressions on their faces..........😲😲😲.

NANDINI is too numb to react........😶.

Some police men are standing behind NYONIKA and she is jus glaring at Mr.SARNA............😠.

He would have been burning in blaze , by now ; if only eyes could emit fire...........😈😈.

NYONIKA signalled the police men  to look after Mr.SARNA and turned towards Mr.MALHOTRA ; who is still standing there in shock............😲😲.

Her P.A , who is also standing behind her , handed a stick file to her and NYONIKA took out some papers from it and threw the file in a corner............

The stick , hit the wall and that mere sound , came out like  a sound of thunder in that pin drop silence ; which made everyone come out of the shock and look at NYONIKA , for answers............

Ma - yeh tum kya bol rahi ho NYONIKA.............??
Why would Mr.SARNA do that...........??😕