Best babysitting job ever

I got into my car and put the keys in the ignition. As I pulled out of the long winding driveway I glanced down at the little white sheet of paper with an address scrawled on the front of it in my messy writing.

'156 Delin Avenue'  " Okay, time to go, I have to be there in 15 minutes, and of coarse I'm going to get lost!" After driving around for 10 minutes and asking for directions I finally found myself on the right street.

The street had huge houses with long marble driveways, statues, ponds and trees surrounding them. The lawns were huge and I could only imagine what the back yard looked like.Some of the houses even had pillars holding up balconies!

"Oh. My God." I Whispered under my breath, "I want to live here." Who knew that such a small town with such a low population would have huge houses like this! And I was going to babysit in one! I had to squint and even drive into some driveways to see the number of the houses. Finally I saw house number 156.

I turned into their driveway and drove down it for about 3 minutes before coming to a alt and getting out. I slammed the door of my car, locked it them went up the walk way up to the door. I rang the door bell and waited a few minuted before Mark opened the door, I was half expecting a butler to be standing their instead.

"Oh there you are! I was worried that you would get lost!" He said smiling.

"Oh I did."

"Natalie! Come here, I'll show you around!" Marks wife grinned when she saw me. "Okay, I left a long list of instructions, my number, Mark's number, and the number of our friends house that we'll be staying at for the night." She handed me a note book, 3 pages were filled with her small neat writing.

"Also, you can eat anything we have in the cupboards, you can use the phone for as long as you like oh and the pool outback, is yours until 1:00pm tomorrow OK?"

"Perfect! Thank you, I'll follow your instructions to the dot." I said already feeling my excitement heighten, 'They own a pool!' I thought.

"Perfect, that's what we like to hear, now, the kids are upstairs in Jimmy's room, Emma can sleep in his room tonight, she has a crib in there so their shouldn't be a problem, one more thing, keep and eye on Jimmy okay? He tends to have a bit of a temper." Mark said as I was lead up the stairs and down a polished hall.

Montana knocked on a door before opening it. "Hey mommy! Is Natalie here yet?" Jimmy asked. I felt myself break into a smile, 'He is just so cute!' I thought to myself.

"Ya, she is right here, " Montana said, "Your going to be good for her right?"

"Yes mommy! Imma be a perfect angel!" He grinned at me and I felt my heart melt. "Aww!" I said.

"Okay, you know where everything is, help Natalie with everything okay?"

"Okie dokie!" Jimmy said clapping his hands.

We all headed downstairs to the front door and Mark and Montana both put their coats and shoes on.

"Bye baby!" Montana said fondly then she leaned over and kissed his forehead. Before doing the same to Emma. Mark ruffled Jimmy's hair then kissed Emma, he than led Montana out the door.

"Bye you two! Have fun!" I called after them.

"You too!" Mark called back then got into he drivers seat of his Chevrolet Corvette.

"Alrighty! What do you guys want to do first?"