All-Nighter 2

(A/N) Hiya! vas happenin? got tons of homework so can't update lots but here goes enjoy!

Recap: Zayn caught Niall and Kate kissing!

Nialls POV:

"Uh...em" I tried to answer Zayn not knowing what to say. "Aaaw! Did you finally tell her you loved her!" Zayn said snickering, Kate blushed. Steph appeared from the top of the stairs with Liam "What's going on?" Steph asked. "Uh" Kate said. "I walked in on Niall and Kate Smooching it up!" Zayn said laughing. "Vas?" Steph said while Zayn smirked realising she said vas. "You told him you loved him!" Steph said cringing too Kate. "You love me?" I asked kate. WooHoo! "Hehe yeah, that's why I kissed you dumbass!" She laughed blushing. "Bluh! Disgusting!" Zayn interrupted laughing in a strong Bradford accent. ((A/N)If you watched 1DDay you know what it sounds like 😍 <3) Louis peeked round the corner of the hall, he had obviously been evesdropping. "Niall loves Kate, Kate Loves Niall! Niall loves Kate, Kate Loves Niall!" He sang like a five year old prancing down the stairs Harry followed saying the same. "Yay! My Bff has a bf!" Steph said. "So, does Kate's Bff have a bf?" Harry asked nervously. Haha this is gonna be good! "No why?" Kate said knowing what he was going to say. "So do u want to go out with me then?" Harry Asked. Pahaha! "yes!" Steph squealed jumping onto harry. Fan girl much, haha, well it's not every day a girl gets asked by Harry styles hehe. Oh wait I guess this means I'm going out with Kate...Yay! "Noooo! HAZZA,HAROLD,HARRY,MY BABE,MY MAN, YOUR MINE!" Louis said peeling Steph off of Harry and holding on to his neck, haha Larry! "It's okay babe I'm sure you'll find someone!" Harry said to Louis. ((A/N) note that in this story none of the boys have like real Gfs except with zerrie I know that Elounor are perfect for each other but I'm just changing it coz it's my story) "You promise?" Louis said "I promise boo bear!" Harry said hugging Louis, d,aaw! Larry!

"Okay what are we going to do beside this crappy lovey stuff!" Liam laughed. "Truth or Dare!" Louis shrieked. "But I'm hungry again!" I cried. "You never stop eating" Liam said "Pleeeeease!!" I said. "Let the leprechaun have his food!" Kate said ruffling my hair. "Fine!" Liam said picking up the phone, "What you wanting?" He asked "Hmmmm can we call room service so I can get a hamburger and chips!" I said, mmm I can taste it already! "KK" Liam said dialling the number. He ordered my order also ordering some stuff for everyone else. "Can I go get it?" Louis said hyperly. "Lou they bring it up!" I said."But I'm bored!!!!" He said. "Fine go get it!" I said, what a boy!

He said "yipee!" and skipped out the door.

About half an hour later he was back up. "What took you so long, My food will be cold!" I said. "Um well" Louis said blushing. "I know that look Lou what happened?" Harry asked. "Uh well I met someone, a girl. And we got talking and I'm going out on a date tomorrow with her heehee!" He said excitedly. "Yay! I knew you would find someone! What's she like?" Harry asked jumping up and down. "Well her names Lara she is really pretty and funny, she loves one direction and well I asked her out and was wondering if You and Steph, Niall and Kate and Lara and I could have a triple date?" Louis asked. "Yipee!" Harry said "Yeah that's great, that okay Kate?" I said "That's awesome!" She said. "Okay can we eat our food and do the game now?" Zayn said looking bored, it was a shame Perrie wasn't here and poor Liam I'm sure hell meet someone soon. "Yay food, okay!" I said we all began to eat.

(A/N) dat okay, I'll try n update tomoz if I have time the next chapter will be truth or dare but it's still them having there all nighter! but guys! x