Blood

Blaires POV
We both stepped on the field and laughed about stupid stuff when we heard yelling and cheering.

Not to faraway from us was a large group of people crowding around something. We looked at each other and ran to the commotion.

I pushed people out of the way and came to the middle to see Calvin and Luna kicking pewdiepie and keemstars asses! I bursted out with laughter. They 2 both looked at me in surprise.

"Guys come on!" I shouted. They got up and we all ran to the doors leaving the group of popular kids behind. They were all staring at us confused as we ran away...

.....

I slammed the door open almost falling to the ground laughing.

"That was awesome guys!" I shouted with happiness.

We eventually calmed down and all said good bye to each other, Calvin and Luna walked back to their dorms.

I headed down the main hallway towards the kitchen and saw a poster in the corner of my eye.

~End of summer dance~
Organized by head master,
Saturday 9:00pm-1:00am
~Must bring date~

Today was Friday so that gives me plenty of time to get ready.

On the way back to my dorm I decided to check in on Lia, just to see how she's been doing since the incident. I knocked softly on the door.

"Lia, it's me." I turned the knob and pushed the door open. My face went from worried eyes to horrifying screams like I've just encountered something horrible, I just did.

Dry Bloody white bandages laid in front of my feet leading to even more fresh bloody bandages, those bandages lead to a girl, with open cuts and a terrified face looking right at me.

"B-Blaire stay back!"

A/N: Hey guys sorry I haven't been writing lately, I've been pretty depressed about this guy... I'm about 80% sure he likes me back but there's always some slut chasing him... He's exactly like me to. If u have any advice it would really help me out...