Smosh games

When me and Courtney entered the room everyone looked at me funny. A tall black guy in a hat broke the silence by darting up from his chair and pointing at me with a smile.

"Hey aren't you Wolfe from YouTube!" The guy asked excitedly. I nodded my head and lightly laughed. "The one and only." I replied with a smirk. Everyone at the large table in the room smiled. "Huh I knew I recognized you from somewhere." Said a dude with black hair and glasses. "Come sit down dude!" A girl with long purple hair said motioning me with her hand.

I sat beside the girl. "I'm Mari by the way! On the right side of the table you got Wes, Joven and Sohinki. On the left side you got Flitz, Ian and Anthony." Mari exclaimed. "Cool I'm Blaire." I introduced.

After that we all talked more and got to know each other. Mari told me that if I ever wanted to piss off Sohinki I just have to call him, Sokinki. Apparently there's more members of smosh but there all on vacation for the next 2 weeks.

I was sitting on the coach in the smosh games room while the members were logging into their computers.

"Hey Blaire do you wanna be in the next Maricraft with us?" Mari asked. I agreed with a simple sure. "Cool! Well we're gonna start filming in a few hours, you said you had your laptop right?"

"Uh ya..." I replied awkwardly.

"Awesome, we can set it up now!" Mari said enthusiastically. I got my laptop and we plugged it into a bunch of stuffs. "All set!" Mari high fived me. Ian came through the door and we all looked at him.

"Hey we still have a little bit of time to ourselves until we have to film". Ian paused as he took a sip of his coffee. "Do you dudes wanna go to that sushi place across the street with the rest of the crew?" He questioned. We both said yes.

Time skip to sushi place

We went to this sushi place called 'Suki'. Me and the rest of the crew all slid into a big booth. Courtney sat beside me. The lady handed us the iPad menu and walked away.

"So Blaire, why did you come here in the first place." Courtney asked with curiosity. My eyes popped open in shock. The rest of the crew was looking at me funny along with Courtney. "I-I'd rather not talk about." I stuttered. After that it was quiet until Sokinki brought up Pokemon go.

"Haha ya I leveled up my 780cp magikarp into a 2700cp Garedoce!" Lazercorn bragged. As the others talked I heard my phone vibrate in my pocket. "Uh hey guy I've gotta go answer this phone call, I'll be right back."

I walked outside the front doors of the restraint and pressed answer.

Calvin: Blaire where the hell are you! Everyone's worried fucking sick!"

Blaire: I'm in Sacramento with smosh.

Calvin: What the fuck dude! You could of told us!

Blaire: I don't have to tell you guys everything! ' hm... I probably should have told them' I thought.

Calvin: Whatever man, Just don't kill your self.

Calvin hung up

I cooled off and went back inside.

------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Oh my god guys! Over 200 reads already! Honestly thank you so much!