I choose you

Luna and Calvin haven't been hanging out at all and I feel like it's my fault. When ever they even make contact they'll make a face at each other. I was very confused about this so I decided to talk to Lia.

She walked over to my dorm and sat on the coach with me. "Hey." She said awkwardly. I said hey back. "Soooo about the guys?" Lia questioned. I told her about how Calvin and Luna weren't talking to each other and were fighting over me. Lia nodded her head. "Well Blaire everything's up to you, who do you really want?"

What Lia said replayed in my head for what seemed like forever. I finally realized it though... I want Calvin. I decided to wait till he got back.

When Calvin opened the door I came running up to him and jumped into his arms which made him drop his Keys and wallet.

"I love you dude" I whispered in his ear. It took him a moment to respond but he finally did. "I love you to bro." I kissed him and we just held each other for a long time. Eventually we were sitting on the floor leaning against the wall in the same position as last night. (hey get your minds outta the gutter you freakin pedo Bears!)

I can't believe how stupid I was from the beginning. I love Calvin.

I looked up at him and smiled. "Let's not tell anyone Leaf boy." He smiled back and agreed. After that whole thing we both decided to play some Minecraft cuz were noobs:)

Sorry that this is short I just don't know what to do with with this story🙄