~Chapter 27~

*Edited*

_______________________

Tasha

That was the hardest part of my life. Watching the love of my life walk away. I tried not to cry. But a few tears came out. I rushed into the house and called my parents to let them know what happened.

Telling them that someone falsely accused him. Of something he didn't do.

I need to know who was behind this.

They are going to pick me up and drive me to the police station. Since the three of us are lawyers in different fields. "Hey Tasha, we are going to stay behind and clean up," Rachel says to me. Hugging me from them aside.

"Okay... we can't seem to catch a break from all this drama that's being thrown at us. I don't need this stress right now." After I said that. Rachel rubs my back in slow motion.

"I know, sweetie, but don't think about it. No matter how hard it gets to you. Keep your chin up and let them know you don't give a shit. Think positive thoughts." I chuckle at her wisdom of words to me.

"Thanks, Rachel. I didn't even eat."

"We'll let me get you a plate to go." She rushed into the kitchen.

Waiting for my parents to arrive.

This has to be one of Summer's friends that I don't know of. I'm sure she set him up. I know she wants C.J to herself.

Man, she's picking a fight.

"Here, I just put it in a container for you and a water bottle." She passes me a small black bag.

"Thanks, Rach." I can see my parents pull up in the driveway.

"Don't worry, I'll be here when you get home. Keep your place nice and warm." We both chuckled at her joke.

"Okay, tell everybody thanks for coming tonight. We will redo a barbecue. I'll text when I know what's going on." I open the front door.

"Okay. I'll be waiting here for you." Rachel said to me.

I left her in charge of my house.

As I sat in the back of my parent's vehicle. It was silent for a few minutes.

"Tasha, we will sort this out mess. Whoever accused him of a false charge. Will be charged a big fine for their actions." My dad said to me.

We rode in silence, driving to the police station. So many thoughts in mind. So many what-ifs?

"So Tasha, let me and your mom do the talking." My dad said to me. Parking his vehicle in the parking lot.

"Okay." I nodded my head for his response.

The three of us got out and began walking towards the entrance. My dad holds the door for us and I said "Thank you."

My dad rushed to walk ahead of us.

"What kind do for you, sir." The police officer said.

"I'm looking for an individual who came earlier this evening and his name, Corey Williamson."

"Just let me make a phone call to the department. Just take a seat and I'll let you know what they say. What's your name sir?"

"It's Tim Ford, sir." My dad said to the police officer. The officer nodded his head at my dad.

My dad came to sit with us. I can't wait to see him. It feels like forever or something. My stomach was growling like crazy. My baby was kicking like crazy, probably telling me to feed him or her. So, while we were waiting, I ate the container of food that Rachel sent with me.