~Chapter 19~

*Edited*

> Thank you guys for your awesome comments in the last couple of chapters. It made me feel so awesome.... So this one is for you!

> Enjoy 😄
________________________

Summer

Finding out that I was pregnant at a hotel. I was so scared because it's not Corey's baby. I wish it was. It must of be the night where I got so drunk and had unprotected sex with Mitchell. He doesn't know yet. I told him earlier that morning that I had a family emergency to attend to. But I said who. I lied to him to make him believe in me.

When I got home, Corey wasn't even there, so I waited for him. A few hours later, I hear his truck coming into the driveway. Then I heard the door open.

I had to tell him I was expecting, and it wasn't even his baby. I felt so hurt saying those words to him. I betrayed our love.

When he told me to pack all of my shit together and get out. I was speechless when he said those words to me. It disappointed me in myself. I wanted our lives together like there were before.

I didn't even know who to call? Or who even to talk to?

After about five minutes of deciding, I called my mom. I'm not sure how's she going to react to all of this.

But I'm going to find out who this woman, Corey, got pregnant and I'm going to make her life a living hell.

Tasha

Rachel called me on Friday and telling me about Summer and 'Corey'. They called off their engagement and broke up with each other. I acted sad and concern but I had to. I'm guessing Summer hasn't told them she is pregnant.

I felt bad for her, but she's done that to herself.

But she lost an important person in her life that will not give her a second chance.

So tonight, we are going out and having fun with my bitches. I finally bought myself a sexy maternity dress because all of mine don't fit in the belly area. The dress that I'm going to wear is royal blue with sparkles and a v neckline.

Rachel is coming here earlier, be she needed to talk to me.

But I wonder what?

I took a nice long bath before she comes here. After my bath and getting dressed in some comfortable clothes. Putting my dress in my bed and my sparkly sandals.

It was seven o'clock when she knocks and open the door and I see her head pop around the corner.

"Hey. " she closed the door and made her way to the end of the couch.

"Hi Rach... So, what do you want to talk about?" I ask her.

"Well, you know I told you about Summer and Corey breaking up." I nodded my head to her.

"So, Summer left a huge detail about something she said only to me and my mom... But she had cheated behind Corey's back and now she is pregnant with that others guy's baby. I mean, I couldn't believe my ears when I heard that. My sister is a whore and a cheater." She paused after that.

I couldn't believe that she called her sister that. I mean, I never, ever heard Rachel called her sister like that.

"My mom and I are disappointed in her, but she did it and now she is living with them. Corey told her he got another girl pregnant and cheated on her. And I was like, wow, this is getting better with a surprise here and was next, huh?"