~Chapter 23~

*Edited*

>This chapter is only C.J's: POV

> So you may need tissues when the gets closer. ☹️

>So Enjoy!!! 😊

________________________

C.J

It was a pretty slow morning. Tasha and I have been texting each other. I can't wait to see her and be home with her. Hopefully, under one roof.

For most of the morning, I did chores that needed to be finished by noon. Making sure all the equipment is up to date, nothing is broken, and replacing some items.

After lunch, I called the number that the officer gave me.

I punch in the numbers.

After three rings.

"Hello, this is David. How may I help you?" Well, at least he sounds nice.

"Hi. My name is Corey and I need information about getting a restraining order against someone that I know." I did a lot of research on how to get a restraining order. There's a lot that needs to be done.

"Yes, I will help with that. Is it just you that needs one?"

"Oh no. I need one for myself and my girlfriend Tasha."

"What events made you two get a restraining order?" That made me think for a second. Should give him the short or long version of it.

"Well, my ex-girlfriend and I are separated for a while now. Then I met Tasha, and that led to a relationship that I loved. Broke up with her, she took it very hard and she told me she was seeing someone else. The first time she came to Tasha's drunk. Making harassment comments at us mostly towards my girlfriend, Tasha. She calls her parents that night and came and got her. The second one was last Saturday at a restaurant. Still making harassment comments, making a scene, and the manager had to call the police on her. Should I write a full report? Make it more understandable.?"

"Yes, that would be exceptional. Was there any physical contact?"

"Yes, she slaps me once in the face. Tried to hit Tasha twice, but I got it on time."

"Was there any child or children around went this happened?"

"No... I mean a kinda yes. My girlfriend is halfway through her pregnancy. I want nothing bad to happen to those two. There were children in the restaurant when the second situation happened." This bad feeling is eating me up inside. It stresses me out.

"I understand, Corey."

"Need anything else?"

"Yes, you'll need to get a lawyer first. Give them the report and you will need a form to fill out, too. The lawyer will give it to the judge who will sign it. You will be given a court day." I wrote everything in point form.

"Okay, thanks for helping me out."

"You're welcome. Have a good day."

"You too. Bye."

"Bye." We both hang up at the same time.

I look down at the notes that I wrote.

The first thing is I need a lawyer. So I grab the phone book to find the number where Tasha works.

I dial the number. It rang twice, then a voice to tell you what options to press.

I press zero to talk to the front desk.